關於簡單日常英語對話

  英語學習在我國已轟轟烈烈地開展了幾十年。英語學習書籍各種各樣。從小學,初中,高中到大學不斷貫徹英語教學,可以說英語學習已成為一個熱門話題。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Ann: I am so sleepy.

  我好睏啊。

  Lily: You are sleepy everyday.

  你每天都很困。

  Ann: Who says?

  誰說的。

  Lily: Every one. Is there anything to visit here?

  大家。這兒有沒有可看的地方?

  Ann: There isn’t anything to visit here.

  這兒沒有什麼可看的地方。

  Lily: Who says?

  誰說的。

  Ann: Every one.

  大家。

  Lily: You used the sentence I said to answer me.

  你用我說的話回我。

  Ann: That’s right. ah. So sleepy!

  是的,啊,好睏啊。

  Lily: Fine. You go to your bed and sleep, while I go to find my place to visit.

  很好,你去睡你的覺,我去找看的地方。

  2

  Jenny: Hey, sweety, what's up?

  嗨,寶貝,怎麼了?

  Anne: I just came by to see whether you wanna hang out with me .

  我過來看看你是否願意和我一起出去玩。

  Jenny: Oh, that' so sweet, but I was given a lot of tasks to accomplish. I'm afraid that we couldn't go outside right now.

  哦~真貼心,不過我今天有好多工得完成,恐怕我現在不能去外面了。

  Anne: Such a pity! Never mind. Let's have something fun here, OK?

  好遺憾啊!沒關係,那我們就在這玩會,好嗎?

  Jenny: Oh!You remind me! Let me show you this. The most thundering invention of the history.

  哦!你倒提醒我了,你來看看這個,史上最雷發明。

  Anne: This one?Isn't it a bra?

  這個?這不是個胸罩嗎?

  Jenny: It's not just a bra. If you unfasten it and lay it on the floor,it wil become a golf mat,isn't it cool?

  這不只是個胸罩哦,如果你把胸罩解開鋪在地上,它就變成高爾夫墊了哦,是不是很酷?

  Anne: Wow,it's indeed thundering! So we can play whenever and wherever we want to?

  確實有夠雷的。也就是說只要我們想玩就可以任何時候任何地點玩嘍?

  Jenny: That's right. But first of all,you must have a locker room.

  沒錯,不過首先呢,你需要一個更衣室。

  Anne: Absolutely! What are we waiting for?Let's enjoy this thundering invention right now!

  太對啦!還等什麼,咱們現在就享受一下這個雷人的發明吧!

  3

  Tracy: I got fed up with having to wear my sister's hand-me-downs.I am going to max out my card today. You wanna come?

  我受夠了穿我姐姐的舊衣服。我今天要去大出血。你要不要一起?

  Kate: No. I am just gonna stay home and cry.

  不了。我還是呆在家裡哭泣好了。

  Tracy: What’s going on, the happy love bird?

  怎麼了,愛巢中的小女人?

  Kate: I don’t know. Maybe I am too suspicious. I think Carl is seeing another woman. He seldom came home early in the last two months. There’s always something. He even forgot our anniversary.

  不知道,可能我太過疑心了。我覺得卡爾在和別人的女人約會。最近兩個月很少早回家的。總是有事情。他甚至忘記了我們的紀念日。

  Tracy: Really? Don’t worry, honey. I think you are just tired. Even he has guts to see someone, I bet he will get tired of her very quickly. She must be dingbat.

  是嗎?不要擔心了,親愛的。我想你只是累了。就算他有膽量和別人的女人約會,我相信他很快會膩的。那肯定是個胸大無腦的女人。

  Kate: You don’t understand. We had a fight the other night. And he slept somewhere else that night. He was complaining about my low paying and zero respect job.

  你不明白。前幾天我們吵架了。他還出去睡了那天。總是在抱怨我工作薪水不好,又得不到尊重。

  Tracy: What are you going to do then? Quit the job that you love? You know what? Maybe we should hire a detective and if there is the other woman, we just write to her as the Lily does.

  那你打算怎麼辦呢?放棄你喜歡的工作?知道不?我們應該僱一個私家偵探,如果真有這麼個女人,我們就像麗麗一樣給小三寫封信。

  Kate: Lily? Where does this Lily come from?

  麗麗?哪個麗麗啊?

  Tracy: She found her husband cheated on her, so she wrote to the other woman to educate her. However, the girl wrote back to tell her to cheer up. Isn’t she insane?

  她發現她老公外面有人,就寫信給那個小三想教訓她。結果呢,小三回信說讓她堅強。她是不是瘋了?

  Kate: I don’t know if I am ready for this. I think I will just talk to him tonight. I don’t want to push him too hard.

  我想我還沒到那個份上吧。我想今天晚上回來和他好好談談。我不想逼他太緊了。