兒童笑話英語帶翻譯

  “哪裡有人,哪裡就有笑聲。”從古到今,笑話是人們生活中不可缺少的“調劑品”。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  1:

  The dean of Engineering had once walked into a class, and said "Good Morning.”

  一天工程系的主任走進一個班,說道:“早上好。”

  The whole class chorused" Good Morning”

  全班齊聲回覆:“早上好。”

  "Hi,you are freshmen aren’t you?" he asked.

  “你們是大一的吧?”主任問道。

  One student bolder than the others asked him how he knew.

  一個膽子比較大的同學問主任是怎麼知道的。

  "Well,”he said. "When I say‘Good Morning' to a class,if they are freshmen they say Good Morning' too. If they are sophomores,they quietly fold their papers away,and look at me. A class of juniors will look at me over the top of their papers, and then get back to them. A class of seniors will ignore my greeting, and keep reading the papers. When I say `Good Morning' to a class of graduate students, they write it down.”

  “嗯,”主任說,“如果是大一的新生,當我向他們問早上好的時候,他們也一定會說‘早上好’的。如果他們是大二的學生,他們會輕輕地合上課本,然後集體望著我。大三的學生則會從書本上抬起頭看我一眼,然後馬上又繼續讀書了。大四的學生則會對我視而不見,繼續看書。至於研究生班的學生,我向他們問早上好,他們就會把這句話寫在筆記上。”

  2:

  Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.

  媽媽和小強尼、小羅尼一起搭乘火車。

  Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"

  小強尼一如往常問東問西,“媽咪,什麼是緊急煞車?"

  “Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"

  “為什麼那位警察叔叔要看我們的車票?"

  "Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.

  “為什麼身體不能伸出窗外?"等等諸如此類問題。

  His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.

  媽媽實在忍不住要發脾氣了。

  Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"

  最後小強尼又問:“媽咪,剛剛火車停靠的是哪一站?”

  "I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read. "

  “我不知道,強尼,你可不可以不要煩我,我正在看書呢!”

  A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what station that was, 'cause that's where Little Ronny got off. "

  一陣安靜後,強尼說:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道羅尼下車的那個車站。"

  以上就是小編為大家帶來的,希望大家喜歡!