英語笑話帶翻譯簡短的精選

  笑話作為一種城市化的民間口頭創作體裁,是一種重要的交際手段。在社會文化中,笑話一直都具有無法替代的特殊意義。小編整理了簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

  簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇一

  a doctor came into the hospital ward and said to mr. johnson, "i have some good news and some bad news for you."

  一位醫生走進醫院的病房,告訴強森先生:“我有一個好訊息和一個壞訊息要告訴你。”

  then mr. johnson said, "please, give me the good news first."

  強森先生說:“請先告訴我好訊息吧!”

  so the doctor said, "the doctors here are going to name an incurable disease after you."

  醫生說:“本院的醫師決定用你的名字,來為一種不治之症命名。”

  簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇二

  when a group of women got on the car, every seat was already occupied. the conductor noticed a man who seemed to be asleep, and fearing he might miss his stop, he nudged***用肘輕推*** him and said: "wake up, sir!"

  當一群婦女上車之後,車上的座位全都被佔滿了。售票員注意到一名男子好象是睡著了,他擔心這個人會坐過站,就用肘輕輕地碰了碰他,說:“先生,醒醒!”

  "i wasn't asleep," the man answered.

  “我沒有睡著。”那個男人回答。

  "not asleep? but you had your eyes closed."

  “沒睡著?可是你眼睛都閉上了呀?”

  "i know. i just hate to look at ladies standing up beside me in a crowded car."

  “我知道,我只是不願意看到在擁擠的車上有女士站在我身邊而已。”

  簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇三

  traveler: can i catch the three o'clock train to toronto?

  旅行者:我還能趕上3點鐘那班到多倫多的火車嗎?

  ticket agent: that depends on how fast you can run. it left fifteen minutes ago.

  售票員:那得看你跑得有多快。火車15分鐘前開出。

  簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯篇四

  son: is it true, dad, i heard that in some parts of africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?

  兒子:爸爸,聽說在非洲的一些地方男人在結婚前根本不認識他的妻子。

  dad: that happens in every country, son.

  父親:孩子,實際上所有的國家都是這樣的。