餐廳英文情景對話

  在餐廳裡會進行的英語情景對話,你見過多少?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :吃飽了

  A:Hey! That food was terrific. I can't eat another bite. Are you sure you don't want another dish? 嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你確定你不要再來一道菜?

  B:No, I'm full. My stomach isn't growling at me any more. 不,我飽了。我的肚子已經不咕咕叫了。

  A:I know what you mean. I'm so full that I can burst. Shall we go then? 我明白你的意思。我飽到快要爆炸了。那麼我們走了嗎?

  B:I'm all set. Thank you for the dinner, Jack. 我吃飽了。傑克,謝謝你的晚餐。

  A:You are welcome. 不客氣。

  :作東請客

  A:Thanks for lunch. It was delicious. 謝謝你請的午餐。它很美味。

  B:It's OK. 不客氣。

  A:Next time lunch is on me. 下次的午餐我請。

  B:Don't be silly. 別傻了。

  A:I'm serious. 我是認真的。

  B:All right. Next time you will treat. 好的。下次你請。

  A:It's a deal. 一言為定。

  :我們要坐非吸菸區

  Waitress: Good evening. Do you have a reservation? 晚上好,您訂座位了嗎?

  Jim: No, we don't. 沒有。

  Waitress: How many people are you together? 你們一共多少人?

  Jim: Just two people. 就兩位。

  Waitress: Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first? 你們要吸菸區還是非吸菸區,或是有空位就行?

  Jim: We prefer non-smoking section. 我們要非吸菸區。

  Waitress: I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment? 十分抱歉,現在非吸菸區還暫時沒有座位。您能稍等一會兒嗎?

  Jim: How long a wait do you think there’ll be? 我們要等多長時間?

  Waitress: I think about ten minutes. 我想大約十分鐘。

  Jim: Ok, we'll wait a while. 好吧,那我們就等一會兒。***十分鐘之後***

  Waitress: I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me. 非常抱歉讓你們等了這麼久。現在在非吸菸區有空位了。請跟我來。

  Jim: Thank you. 謝謝。

  Waitress: This is the menu. Are you ready to order now? 這是選單。您現在可以點菜了嗎?

  Jim: Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please. 我想先點一個番茄香腸湯。他也要同樣的。

  Waitress: Yes, and what would you like to drink? 好。那麼喝些什麼呢?

  Jim: One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please. 請拿一瓶紅葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

  Waitress: Would you like a dessert? 要不要甜點?

  Jim: What special kind of desserts do you have? 你們有什麼特色甜品?

  Waitress: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding. 檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

  Jim: Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course. 等我們吃過主菜再點吧。

  Waitress: All right. I'll bring your soup right away. 好的,湯馬上就來。

  

看過的人還看了: