餐廳英語情景對話劇本

  餐廳是我們日常經常蒞臨的地方,若是以這裡為背景,會產生什麼樣的英語情景對話呢?下面是小編給大家整理的餐廳英語情景對話,供大家參閱!

  1

  服務生: Are you ready to order, sir?

  你準備點菜嗎.先生?

  湯 姆: Yes. I`ll start with an appetizer of oysters. And I`m also going to have the Chef`s Salad.

  好的.我先要一道生牡蠣開胃菜.也要一份大廚師特製色拉.

  服務生: What kinds of dressing would you like on your salad?

  你的色拉要加哪種調味汁?

  湯 姆: What kinds do you have?

  有哪幾種?

  服務生: Italian, French, and Blue Cheese.

  有義大利汁.法國汁.藍乳酪汁.

  湯 姆: I`ll have Italian.

  我要義大利汁.

  服務生: And what would you like to have for your main course?

  你的主菜要什麼?

  湯 姆: I think I`ll have the New York steak.

  我想來一份紐約牛排吧.

  2

  A是服務員 B是顧客

  A: What can I do for you, sir/Ms?

  先生/女士,您要來點什麼?

  B: Can we see the menu, please?

  能讓我們看一看選單嗎?

  A:Sure, here you are.

  給您。

  B: I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

  我想吃點真正的中國菜。您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

  A: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情況了。您知道,中國主要有八大菜系。比方說,川菜、湘菜。

  B: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

  我聽說這兩種都很辣。

  A: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  對。您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試。

  B: They might be too hot for me.

  對我來說可能太辣了點。

  A: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

  再有是粵菜和江蘇菜。大多南方人都愛吃。

  B: What about any special Beijing dishes?

  有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

  A: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

  有北京烤鴨啊。

  3

  : Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

  啊,我快餓死啦.我想吃點真正的中國菜.您給我推薦什麼呢,服務生?

  B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

  那要看情況了.您知道,中國主要有八大菜系.比方說,川菜、湘菜.

  A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

  我聽說這兩種都很辣.

  B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

  對.您要是愛吃辣的,可以試試.

  A: They might be too hot for me.

  對我來說可能太辣了點.

  B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

  再有是粵菜和江蘇菜.大多南方人都愛吃.

  A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

  有什麼特別的北京風味菜嗎?

  B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

  有北京烤鴨啊.

  A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

  啊,對了,聽過多次了.我很想試一試.在哪兒能吃到呢?

  B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

  大多數飯店都有烤鴨,可是最好的當然還是全聚德烤鴨店.

  A: Is it near here?

  離這兒近嗎?

  B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

  不太近也不算遠.乘計程車15分鐘能到.我是說,要是堵車不厲害的話.

  A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

  好,多謝您的指點.請您再說一下那個飯館的名字好嗎?

  B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

  我來給您寫在這張紙片上.您好拿給出租車司機看.

  A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

  您真是太好了!多謝多謝.

  B: You’re welcome.

  不客氣.


看過餐廳英語情景對話的人還: