有關心情不好的情景英語對話

  英語就是多花點時間看看的哦,快點來學習一下吧,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,

  一你有時候真的很沒禮貌

  AAre you there, Mary?

  瑪麗,你在嗎?

  BI'm back. My bid on the Buddha is still the highest!

  我回來了。我出的佛像標價還是最高的

  AHow much is my stamp?

  那我的郵票多少錢?

  BDon't you want to hear more about my statue?

  你不想多聽聽有關佛像的事嗎?

  ADon't get ahead of yourself. Fat boy isn't yours yet.

  不要只顧自己。那肥男還不是你的哩!

  BHis name is not fat boy! You can be so rude sometimes.

  他的名字不叫肥男!你有時候真的很沒禮貌。

  二去看你的破球賽去吧

  AWhat do you think of this one?

  你認為這個怎麼樣?

  BEh, so so.

  還行吧。

  AAnd this one? Too flashy?

  這個呢?太花哨了?

  BNah, not too flashy.

  是啊,太花哨了。

  AUhg! And this sweater from my aunt? Isn’t it hideous?

  我姑姑送我的這件毛衣呢?不難看嗎?

  BI guess.

  我猜猜。

  AAre you even listening? I’m trying to have a conversation with you.

  你在聽嗎?我正在和你談話。

  BAnd I’m trying to watch the game, but you’re yapping on about your new clothes!

  我正在看比賽,但是你卻對你的新衣服亂評價。

  AWell I have to decide which gifts to keep and which to exchange for better ones when I go to the Boxing Day sales this afternoon!

  我必須決定留那件禮物,當我今天下午去節禮日甩賣時用那個禮物去換個更好的。

  BWell could you do me the favor of making this quick? It’s the third quarter and you’ve been blabbering on since the first!

  你能幫我個忙,快點決定嗎?現在已經3點15分了,你從一開始就亂說個不停。

  AOh, your precious game. You watch the same game every year, and each year your beloved hometown team loses by at least three goals!

  你的寶貴比賽。你每年都看相同的比賽,每年你深愛的家鄉球隊至少要輸3個球。

  BOh no you didn’t. You didn’t just insult the Sals-bury Seals, did you? Why don’t you just. just go and return all of those stupid clothes and not come back until the sales are over?

  你不是在侮辱Sals-bury Seals,對吧?你為什麼不馬上去,將這些難看的衣服還回去,直到甩賣結束再回來?

  AI might just! Enjoy your stupid game!

  我可能會那樣做。看你的比賽吧。

  BAnd Merry Christmas!

  聖誕快樂!

  AMerry Christmas!

  聖誕快樂!