英語日常對話短文情景帶閱讀***2***

  英語日常對話短文: It’s a Piece of Cake. 這很容易

  A: Jim, I heard you’ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我聽說你買了一臺新電腦。

  B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的,看,就在我的桌子上。

  A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一臺電腦,你的辦公室看上去大不一樣了。噢,對了,用電腦難嗎? B: Not at all. It’s a piece of cake.一點也不。這很容易。

  A: A piece of cake?很容易?

  B: Yes. It’s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的,使用電腦很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要時間了 A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能幫我個忙嗎?

  B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?當然,說吧。要我做什麼?

  A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me? 我的車啟動不了。你能幫我看一下嗎?

  B: No sweat. It’s a piece of cake.沒問題。這很容易。

  A: Are you sure?你肯定?

  B: Absolutely. I’m a great mechanic.絕對。我修車很在行。

  A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多謝幫忙。我真的很感激。

  B: Anytime.願意效勞。

  英語日常對話短文: I Couldn’t Agree More.我完全同意

  A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的週末過得怎麼樣?

  B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海灘玩了,還在那兒吃了燒烤。

  A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你們也游泳了吧?

  B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.當然。我覺得那是個好去處。

  A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是個理想的度假場所。

  B: It sure is.當然。

  A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得親自到那兒去玩玩。

  A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天氣不錯,是不是?

  B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的確不錯。你來這兒出差嗎?

  A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峽旅遊。

  B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?

  我也是去遊三峽的。你這是第一次來中國嗎? A: Yes, it is. 是的。

  B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我們何不結伴而行呢?我可以帶你到處走走。我想你會玩得更開心的 A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意。

  B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!

  英語日常對話短文: Thank You for Everything. 感謝你做的一切

  A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在這兒玩得開心嗎?

  B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.當然開心,這場晚會有美食、佳賓,真是棒極了

  A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself很高興你在這裡玩得開心

  B: Thank you for the invitation.感謝你的邀請

  A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?這是我的榮幸。再來一杯香檳嗎?

  B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我還想再來一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感謝你做的一切

  A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能來是我的榮幸。

  A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow. 李太太,我在這兒已經住了差不多一個星期了。我明天真得走了

  B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.請隨意,想住多久就住多久吧。你總是受歡迎的

  A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.謝謝,你對我真好

  B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前還要我做點什麼嗎?

  A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything. 不用了,多謝。你已經為我做了很多。感謝你做的一切。

  B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客氣,有你的陪伴,我也很開心。

  英語日常對話短文: Don’t Worry about It. 別擔心

  A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number. 祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆聯絡上,可是我忘了他的地址和電話號碼了

  B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.別擔心。我這兒有他的呼機號。

  A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的嗎?你幫了我大忙,謝謝 B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客氣,這沒什麼。

  A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞嗎?

  B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很樂意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我擔心踩著你的腳。

  A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.別擔心。我教你怎麼跳。簡單得很

  B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.謝謝,我會盡力的 I Apologize. 我很抱歉

  A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight. 傑茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚飯了。

  B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week! 又不回家吃晚飯?這個星期你已經是第三次了這樣了!

  A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.對不起。我們的公司剛剛開業,總是有太多事情要處理,這你是知道的

  B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解釋了,隨便你。

  A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保證,週末抽時間來陪你,我發誓。 B: We’ll see.再說吧

  A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.謝謝你能理解。我保證一定給你補上。

  A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原諒我。

  B: Forgive you for what?原諒你什麼?

  A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的電腦。恐怕我不小心把你的私人檔案刪掉了。 B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我開玩笑?

  A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉

  B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我簡直不敢相信!我將所有重要的私人資料都存入電腦了。這可不是鬧著玩的。

  A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎樣做才能彌補我的過錯?