日常的生活英語口語句子對話

  學習英語有一個方法就是我們平時可以用英語和別人對話練習一下,今天小編就給大家分享的英語口語,有時間的來學習哦

  日常生活的英語口語句子

  擲硬幣決定誰睡下鋪吧 Bottom bunk

  AAlright, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want?

  好吧,我們需要有個計劃。首先,你要哪一張床?

  BWell, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don't we flip a coin for it?

  嗯,每個人都想要下鋪。我們何不擲硬幣來決定呢?

  AAlright. Do you have a coin?

  好吧。你有硬幣嗎?

  BYes. Here's a quarter. I flip it, you call it in the air.

  有的。這兒有一枚兩毛五的硬幣。我往上丟,你來猜。

  AHeads.

  正面。

  BSorry, it's tails. You lose.

  很抱歉,是反面。你輸了。

  AOh, well. So you get the bottom bunk. What about our stereos?It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.

  喔,這樣吧。你睡下鋪。我們的立體音響又怎麼辦呢?看來我們都帶了各自的音響。可只能放得下一臺。

  BYour stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use yours?

  你的音響比我的好,你介意我們合用嗎?

  ANo, I don't mind.I just don't know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.

  不,我不介意。我真不知道在這麼小的房間我們能把喇叭放在哪裡。

  BProbably we can put one on that counter. And we can put one on the floor by the bed. Over there.

  我們或許可以把一個放在那個櫃檯上,可以把另一個放在床的旁邊。在那邊。

  AAlright. That's a good plan. What about the desks?We have two desks, one by the window and one by the door? Which one do you want?

  好。真是個好主意。書桌要怎麼分呢?我們有兩張書桌,一張靠窗戶,另一張靠門?你要哪一張?

  BWell, the desk by the window is nicer, of course. Don't you think?

  嗯,當然是靠窗戶的書桌是比較好。你認為呢?

  AYes, I agree.

  是呀,我同意。

  BSo since I got the bottom bunk, why don't you get the desk by the window?That would be more fair.

  既然是我睡下鋪,你何不用靠窗戶的書桌呢?那會比較公平。

  AAlright.

  好吧。

  BI mean, we could flip a coin for it, but I would probably win again.I'm incredibly lucky you know. Especially with girls.

  我的意思是,我們可以擲硬幣決定,但是我很可能會再贏一遍。你知道的我的運氣好得不得了。特別是跟女孩子交朋友方面。

  AIs that right?

  真的嗎?

  BYes, that's right.

  當然喔。

  AWell, I hope you let me hang out with you then. Maybe I can learn from you.

  嗯,我希望你能讓我跟著你一塊兒出去玩,或許我可以跟你學學。

  BOh, certainly. Certainly. I'm always willing to help beginners.Just call me Big Brother Dave.

  喔,沒問題。我一直都很樂意幫助初學者。只要叫我迪夫大哥就好了。

  AAre all lucky people so stuck up?

  所有有好運的人都那麼***嗎?

  BC'mon, don't take it seriously! I'm just kidding.

  好了,不要那麼認真!我是開玩笑的。

  AAnyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk. That's it.

  無論如何,我用靠窗戶的書桌,你睡下鋪。就這樣說定了。

  BWhy don't we start unpacking these boxes?

  我們何不開始把箱子開啟?

  AI will go get something to eat. You unpack first.Then, when I come back, I'll unpack.

  我去吃點東西,你先整理。等我回來,我再整理。

  BAlright. See you later.

  好吧,待會兒見。

  有關英語的情景口語

  找一些論文的材料

  ACan I help you?

  我可以幫你嗎?

  BI hope so.I'm looking for some material for a paper I'm writing, and I'm not quite sure where to look.

  希望如此。我在找寫論文的一些材料,我不太清楚去哪裡找。

  AI'll certainly try to help you. What topic is your paper on?

  我會試著幫你。你的論文是什麼話題?

  BMy paper is on the influence of television on children.

  我的論文是關於電視對孩子的影響。

  AThere are several possible sources you might use for that topic. I suggest you use the computer and the computer will give you a list of every scientific journal that talks about children and television.

  這裡有一些合適的資料你可能可以用在這個話題上。我建議你用這臺計算機,計算機會給你列出關於孩子和電視的每一期科學期刊。

  BThank you for you help.

  謝謝你的幫忙。

  描述英語的情景口語句子

  地理作業晚交了

  AWhat's this then?

  那這個是什麼?

  BIt's my geography, sir.The Map of Africa you set us.

  老師,這是我的地理作業。你佈置給我們的非洲地圖。

  ABut this should have been handed in last Thursday.

  但是這個作業上個星期四就應該交了。

  BYes, I know,sir.I'm sorry.

  是的,我知道的,老師,我很抱歉。

  AWell, what's your excuse then?

  額,那你的理由是什麼?

  BMy mother's been ill and I had to stay at home.

  我的母親病了,我必須待在家裡。

  AOh, Yes?

  噢,是嗎?

  BIt's true, sir.

  這是真的,老師。