初中生簡單英語笑話大全

  民間笑話是一種頗受人們喜愛的民間敘事型別,材料豐富,有廣泛的現實基礎。但是它卻一直被學界視為不登大雅之堂的小眾,研究工作相對薄弱。小編整理了初中生簡單英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  初中生簡單英語笑話:Blind Date 相親

  After being with her all evening, the man couldn't take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave.When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, "I have some bad news. My grandfather just died.""Thank heavens," his date replied. "If yours hadn't, mine would have had to!"

  和盲約物件呆了一晚上後,男人再也受不了了。他事先安排了個朋友給他打電話,這樣他就能借故先離開了。當他回到桌邊,他垂下眼睛,裝出一副陰沉的表情,說:“有個不幸的訊息,我的祖父剛剛去世了。”“謝天謝地!”他的約會物件說,“如果你的祖父不死,我的祖父就得死了!”

  初中生簡單英語笑話:Cheap price for a horse

  After his beloved horse died, a man wanted to place an ad in the newspaper like this:" Horse saddle andbridle for $50."

  一個人衷愛的馬死了,他打算在報上登則廣告如下:“50元賣馬鞍和馬韁繩。”

  Inadvertently the paper added a comma to the ad, which read instead:"Horse, saddle and bridle for $50."

  無意中報紙在廣告語中加了個逗號,讀起來成這樣了,“50元賣馬,馬鞍和馬韁繩。”

  Immediately someone responded to the ad," That''s an awfully cheap price for a horse," said the caller," What''s wrong with your horse?"

  馬上就有人詢問這則廣告,“這馬的價格真是太便宜了 ”詢問者說,“馬有什麼毛病嗎?”

  "Well, he is dead," replied the man who placed the erroneously typed ad.

  “哦,它是死的,”安排這條誤入的廣告的人回答道。

  初中生簡單英語笑話:Roses for My Wife

  On the way home one night, I spotted some fresh-cut roses outside a florist's shop. After selecting a dozen and entering the shop, I was greeted by a young saleswoman.

  一天晚上回家的路上,我看到一家花店外面有一些剛剪下來的玫瑰。我挑了一打,走進店裡,一個年輕的女售貨員跟我打了個招呼。

  "Are these for your wife, sir?" she asked.

  “先生,這些是送給你妻子的嗎?”她問道。

  "Yes," I said.

  “是的,”我說。

  "For her birthday?" she asked.

  “她的生日?”她問。

  "No," I replied.

  “不是,”我回答。

  "For your anniversary?"

  “你們的結婚紀念日?”

  "No," I said again.

  “不是,”我又答道。

  As I pocketed my change and headed toward the door, the young woman called out, "I hope she forgives you."

  當我將找回的錢裝進口袋,朝門口走去時,那年輕的女人衝我喊道:“希望她能原諒你。”

  初中生簡單英語笑話:A dollar per point 一分一塊錢

  A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait.

  一天,教授正在給學生們監考。他發下試卷,然後回到講臺前等待。

  Once the test was over the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A dollar per point."

  考試結束了,學生們紛紛交回試卷。教授發現一張試卷上彆著一張百元鈔票,還有一張紙條寫著:“一分一塊錢。”

  The next class the professor handed the tests back out. This student got back his test and $64 change.

  第二堂課,教授把試卷都發回學生們手中。其中一個學生不但得到了試卷還得到64塊錢的找零。

  初中生簡單英語笑話:A Girl Just Like Mother

  No matter which girls he brought home, the young man found disapproval from his mother. A friend gave him advice.

  "Find a girl just like your mother -- then, she's bound to like her."

  So the young man searched and searched, and finally found the girl. He told his friendlyadviser:

  "Just like you said, I found a girl who looked, talked, dressed, and even cooked like mother, And just as you said, mother liked her".

  "So," asked the friend, "what happened?"

  "Nothing," said the young man. " My father hates her!".