英語小笑話加翻譯

  笑話是日常生活中人們消遣娛樂的一種常見語言現象,其目的在於在會話過程中傳遞和激發幽默感。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  自己做好準備

  A story around campus has it taht a student once sent a telegram to his parents reading: "Mom - flunked all courses. Kicked out of school. Prepare Pop."

  校園裡流傳著這樣的故事:一個學生一次給父母拍了一份電報,上面寫著:“媽媽-我所有功課都不及格,被學校開除。讓爸爸做好準備。”

  Two days later he received a response: "Pop prepared. Prepare yourself."

  兩天以後,他收到了回電:“爸爸已準備好。你自己做好準備吧!”

  篇2

  妻子要是報紙就好了

  Wife talking to her husband,who reads newspaper all day: I wish I were a newspaper so I'll be in your hands all day.

  妻子和丈夫談話,他一天到晚總是看報紙,妻子抱怨說:我要是報紙就好了,那樣我就可以天天在你手裡了。

  Husband: I wish that too, so I could change you daily。

  丈夫說我也希望那樣,那樣我就可以每天換一個了。

  篇3

  the effectiveness of advertisement

  廣告的效力

  some businessmen were talking about advertising on tv excitedly. as none of them had ever done it before, every one had his point of view。

  一群商人正熱烈地討論在電視上做廣告。他們中沒有人做過,所以每個人都有自己的想法。

  at this moment, mr. grey came by. grey was a car dealer and he had once made an advertisement。

  此時,格雷先生進來了。格雷是一個汽車經銷商,他曾經做過一次廣告。

  "what are you talking about?" mr. grey asked。

  “你們在討論什麼?”格雷先生問。

  "does advertisement work or not?" one of the businessmen asked。

  “廣告有用不?”其中一位商人問。

  "oh, yes, it works very fast," mr. grey said. " i once advertised for my watch-dog and offered a reward of $100."

  “噢,有用,而且見效非常快。”格雷先生說,“我曾經發布了一條廣告,要招聘一個值班員,報酬是100美金。”

  "did you get the dog back?"

  “你招聘到人了嗎?”

  "no, but that very night three of my cars were stolen."

  “沒,但是那個晚上我的三輛車被偷走了。”