簡單易懂的英文小笑話欣賞

  笑話大多揭示生活中乖謬的現象,具有諷刺性和娛樂性。小編整理了簡單易懂的英文小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  簡單易懂的英文小笑話篇一

  Look at My Socks

  瞧瞧我的襪子

  "Say, that's an interesting pair of socks you've got on, Charlie, one green and one red. "

  “嘿,查理,你穿的這雙襪子真有趣,一隻綠色一隻紅色。”

  "Yeah, and I've got another pair just like it at home."

  “是嗎,我家裡還有一雙同樣的襪子呢。”

  簡單易懂的英文小笑話篇二

  許個願吧

  Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a woman beating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

  每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都會經過一戶人家,他總是看見一個女人用一條麵包打她兒子的頭部。

  But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

  但今天卻比較特別,他發現她正用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他的頭。

  Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answere .

  他忍不住好奇,便按了那戶人家的門鈴。女人聽了鈴聲,出來開門。

  "Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

  “這位太太,每天經過這裡我都忍不住會注意到你用一條麵包打你兒子……”

  "That's true ."

  "那倒是不假……"

  "And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake. ',

  "可是今天我卻看見你用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他。"

  “Well, today's his birthday. ”

  “今天是他生日嘛。”

  簡單易懂的英文小笑話篇三

  When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

  當挨家挨戶兜售東西的推銷員按了一幢郊區房子的門鈴後,

  he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.

  他嚇了一跳,開門的竟是一位嘴裡叼著一根大雪茄的十歲男孩。

  The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

  推銷員結結巴巴地問道,“哦,你媽媽在家嗎?”

  Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

  小男孩回答說,"你認為呢?"