關於英語小笑話大全短篇

  笑話***анекдот***是民族文化不可或缺的一部分。透過笑話我們可以看到一個民族的生存環境、生活方式、社會關係和心理特徵等等。小編精心收集了關於短篇英語小笑話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於短篇英語小笑話篇1

  Why

  為什麼

  A cemetery grounds keeper was going about his rounds when he saw a man lying on a grave,

  “位墓園管理員在巡視的時候,看見一名男子躺在墳墓上,

  sobbing loudly and pounding his fits on the ground,

  大聲哭泣,並且用他的拳頭重重地敲打地面.他悲痛地說:

  "Why did you have to die?Oh,why?Why?Why?"he lamented.

  "你為什麼一定要死?哦,為什麼?為什麼?為什麼?”

  "A loved one's passing is a terrible lose."the grounds keeper offered in consolation,

  墓園管理員安慰他說“心愛的人死去是個很難受的損失,

  "but someday,the pain will pass."

  但是終有一天,傷痛會過去的。”

  "Love one?" the weeping man said ,looking up.

  這位哭泣的男子抬起頭看著他說:“心愛的人?

  " I didn't even know the guy."

  我根本不認識這個人。…

  "Then why all the tears? "

  "那為什麼要痛哭流涕呢?…"

  "He was my wife's first husband!"

  "他是我老婆的笫一任老公呀!”

  關於短篇英語小笑話篇2

  A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice:

  有一名男子正走在街上的時候聽到一個聲音:

  "Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step,a brick will fall down on your head and kill you."

  “停!站住不要動瞅口果你再走一步,就會有一個磚塊掉到你的頭上砸死你。”

  The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.

  這名男子停住了,一個大磚塊就掉在他的面前。

  The man was astonished .

  這名男子非常驚訝。

  He went on,and after a while he was going to cross the road.

  他繼續向前走:不久後,他要穿越馬路。

  Once again the voice shouted;

  那個聲音再次叫說:

  Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step a car will over you and you will die."

  “停!站住不要動,如果你再走一步,就會有一輛汽車輾過你,你就會死掉。”

  The man did as he was instructed,

  這名男子因為曾被指示過,所以就照著做,

  just as a car came careening around the corner,barely missing him.

  此時正好有一輛汽車左搖右晃地衝過轉角處,差一點撞上他。

  "Where are you? " the man asked,"Who are you? "

  這名男子問說:“你在哪裡?你是誰?”

  "I am your guardian angle," the voice answered.

  這個聲音回答說:“我是你的守護天使。…”

  "Oh yeah?" the man asked."And where the hell were you when I got married?"

  這名男子問說:“喔,是嗎?那我結婚的時候:你死到哪裡去了?”

  關於短篇英語小笑話篇3

  Laboratory Tests

  實驗室檢查

  Two children were sitting outside a clinic.

  有兩個小孩子坐在一間診療室外面。

  One of them was crying very loudly.

  其中一個小孩子哭得非常犬聲。

  2nd Child;Why are you crying?

  第二位小孩子說:“你為什麼哭呀?”

  1st Child:I came here for blood test.

  第一位小孩子說:“我來這裡驗血呀”

  2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?

  第二位小孩子說:“那又怎樣?你害怕呀?”

  1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.

  第一位小孩子說:“不怕呀,又不是那樣啦。因為驗血的話,他們要割我的手指頭啦。”

  At this,the second one started crying.

  一聽到這麼說,第二位小孩子就開始哭了,

  The first one was astonished.

  第一位小孩子就非常驚訝。

  1st Child :Why are you crying now?

  第一位小孩子說:“你現在為什么哭呀?”

  2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!

  第二位小孩子說:“我來這裡微尿液檢驗的啦.!”