切分法反向記憶單詞

  我們書寫英文的時候,會遇到這種情況:寫到一行最後,有個單詞好像,哎,只能寫一半了,再寫就寫到紙張外面去了,沒有足夠的空寫完整個單詞了,只能折到下一行。接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  通過

  These days many computer programs automatically take care of this problem for you. However, if you are using a typewriter or handwriting on stationary it is useful to know these rules.

  如果是在電腦上打字,英文單詞折行,office辦公軟體會自動幫你處理好這個問題。但如果手寫英文,如何處理英文單詞的折行,你需要知道以下規則:

  In order to divide a word add a hyphen - typed without a space immediately after the first part of the divided word at the end of the line.

  通常,把單詞做分行處理時,加上一個連字元不帶空格。在哪裡加呢?單詞的第一部分之後,比如下面這個例子:

  單詞切分原則:

  Here are the most important rules to follow when dividing a word

  切分單詞時,請遵循以下重要原則:

  By syllable: Divide the word by syllables or units of sound. For example, important, im-por-tant - 'important' has three syllables; thinking, think-ing - 'thinking' has two syllables

  按音節切分。切分時以音節或音素組合為單位切分。比如important, im-por-tant - 因為important這個單詞有3個音節。thinking, think-ing - 'thinking' 有兩個音節。

  By structure: Divide the word into the smaller units of meaning from which the word is constructed. It may have a beginning a prefix such as un-, dis-, im-, etc., im-portant, dis-interested or an ending a suffix such as -able, -fully, as in desirable, desir-able.

  按結構切分。按照組成單詞的最小意義單位詞根來劃分。一個單詞可能有字首如un-, dis-, im-, 等,im-portant, dis-interested、字尾如-able,-fully, 如單詞desirable中的desire-able。

  By meaning: Decide how each part of the divided word is best understood in order that the word is easily recognized from the two parts. For example, compound words such as houseboat made up of two words combined to make a single word, house-boat.

  按意義切分。切分單詞前,看看單詞怎麼切分,每部分能理解起來最容易。比如一些組合詞,houseboat由兩個具有獨立意義的單片語成,house和boat。

  Here are six further rules to help you decide when and how to divide words.

  再提供6條能幫你決定如何切分單詞的準則:

  1. Never divide a word within a syllable.

  不要在一個音節裡切分單詞。

  2. Never divide an ending suffix of two syllables such as -able or -fully.

  不要切分由兩個音節組成的字尾。

  3. Never divide a word with an ending of two letters such as -ed -er, -ic exception -ly

  不要切分以-ed, -er, -ic等由兩個字母結尾的單詞,-ly結尾的單詞除外。

  4. Never divide a word so that one of the parts is a single letter.

  單詞切分後如果一個部分只有一個單詞,這是不合適的。

  5. Never divide a word of one syllable.

  不要切分單音節單詞。

  6. Never divide a word of fewer than five letters.

  不要切分少於5個字母組成的單詞。

  擴充套件:英語演講要素

  演講的要素就是指Presenting Skills演說技巧,一共有12個要素:

  1Know your topic知道你要講什麼題目

  2Know your audience瞭解你的聽眾

  3Know your start and stop times,as well as who else is on知道你開始和停止的時間以及除你之外還有誰要講話

  4Know what you want people to do differently and tell them對你所說的和人們所做的有什麼不同,心中要有數,並讓聽眾知道

  5Make major points.寫下你的講話要點

  6Check all yourequipment,sound,lighting and seating arrangements.檢查你的器材、音響、燈光和座位

  7Ask someone you trust and respect to constructively critique you.請一個你所信任和尊敬的人對你的講稿提出建設性的批評和意見

  8Relax before you go on.演講前要放鬆

  9Practise,practise,practise.練習、練習,再練習

  10Remember that even if you miss a bit or forget a couple of lines,nobody knows except you.記住即或你漏掉一點或忘掉幾行,除了你自己,別人是不會發現的

  11Omit telling jokes unless you are already a good joke-teller or plan to get better.收起你想講的笑話,除非你已經擅長講笑話或者計劃在這方面有所提高

  12Have fun要有趣味。