常見的英文打招呼用語

  全世界有一百多個國家說英語,在有些國家英語還是唯一的交流語言。下面小編為你整理了,希望對你有所幫助!

  ***精選篇***

  1. Where did you visit? 你去參觀了哪些地方?

  2. It’s too expensive for me. 對於我來說太貴了。

  3. Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜點嗎?

  4. I’ll take it. 我買了。

  5. How much is it? 這賣多少錢?

  6. With pleasure. 很榮幸。

  7. Sorry, I’m engaged. 對不起,我有約在先了。

  8. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好嗎?

  9. You’re a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。

  10. What’s on Channel 8 now? 現在8頻道播什麼節目?

  ***最新篇***

  1. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。

  2. Just a moment. 等一會兒。

  3. Hold on. 等一會兒。

  4. He’s not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎個口信嗎?

  5. Yes, please. 是的,麻煩了。

  6. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下電話嗎?

  7. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途電話。

  8. This is Mary Speaking. 我是瑪麗。

  9. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告訴格林先生我給他打了個電話嗎?

  10. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定撥錯號了。

  11. I couldn’t get through. 我打不通。

  12. I have to hang up now. 我得掛電話了。

  13. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回個電話嗎?

  14. There’s something wrong with the phone. 電話出了點兒毛病。

  15. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我試著給你打電話,但老佔線。

  16. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。

  17. I haven’t heard from him for a long time. 我很久沒有收到他的信了。

  18. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以後給我發張明信片。

  19. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信裡夾了幾張照片。

  20. He hasn’t answered my letter yet. 他還沒有給我回信。

  ***經典篇***

  1. So you’ll come then. Please phone in if you can’t make it. 那麼你就那時來,如果來不了,請打電話給我。

  2. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面試。

  3. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能來。

  4. You can reach me at 6609 你打電話6609823就能找到我。

  5. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打電話來取消會議。

  6. Please call me before you come. 你來之前請打電話。

  7. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 請跟我祕書定個見面時間。

  8. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.我不得不把約會從週一改到週四。

  9. I dropped the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞進郵局前面的郵筒裡。

  10. What’s your trouble? 你有什麼不舒服?

  11. How long have you had it? 你得這病多久了?

  12. I should say you’ve caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。

  13. You need an injection. 你需要打針。

  14. Is it serious? 我的病嚴重嗎?

  15. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院嗎?

  16. Have you seen the doctor? 你看過醫生了嗎?

  17. What did the doctor say? 醫生怎麼說?

  18. Jack is up and about now. 傑克病後復原了。

  19. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 醫生說我應該服用奎寧。

  20. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什麼藥?