英文打招呼用語

  在社交場合同大家打招呼是有禮貌的表現。下面小編為你整理了,希望對你有所幫助!

  ***精選篇***

  1. Hold on. 等一會兒。

  2. How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing? 信從北京到美國要多久?

  3. I am bored to death. 我無聊死了。

  4. This house is for rent. 此房出租。

  5. It’s really a bargain. 租金很便宜。

  6. I want to rent a furnished house. 我想要有傢俱的房子。

  7. That house is for sale. It has central heating. 此房出售,房子裡有供暖裝置。

  8. What kind of furniture do you like? 你喜歡什麼樣的傢俱?

  9. This is a rather old house. It needs painting. 這房子挺舊的,得刷一下才行。

  10. I want an apartment with two bedrooms and a kitchen. 我想要一套有兩間臥室和一個廚房的公寓。

  ***最新篇***

  1. How much is the rent for a month? 每月租金多少?

  2. I feel at home living here. The landlady is very kind to me. 我覺得住在這裡象在家裡一樣。房東太太對我很好。

  3. We have a few kitchen things and a dining room set. 我們有一些廚房用具和一套餐廳裝置。

  4. There’s no gas range in the kitchen, but you can use the electric stove. 廚房裡沒有煤氣灶,但你可以用電爐。

  5. There is a shower in the bathroom. 浴室裡有淋浴器。

  6. I have a dog, but it’s very quiet. 我有一隻狗,不過它很安靜。

  7. The room has a big closet. You can put your baggage in it. 房間裡有一個很大的壁櫥,你可以把你的行李放進去。

  8. What will you wear for the party? 晚會上你穿什麼?

  9. I’ll wear my blue dress. 我會穿我的蘭色裙子。

  10. Don’t you think it’s too formal? 你不覺得太正式了嗎?

  11. Why? What will you wear? 為什麼?你會穿什麼?

  12. Just my shirt and jeans. 我就穿襯衣和牛仔褲。

  13. You should have your suit cleaned and ironed. 你應該把你的套裝拿去洗燙一下。

  14. You’d better put on your jacket. It’s cold outside. 你最好穿上夾克,外面冷。

  15. The blouse no longer fits me. 這件襯衣不再合我身了。

  16. My son has outgrown these trousers. 我兒子已經長的穿不了這條褲子了。

  17. The shoes are worn-out. 這鞋已經不能穿了。

  18. I don’t like wearing the uniform. 我不喜歡穿制服。

  19. Do you want to change before the banquet? 宴會前你想換衣服嗎?

  20. Your shoe lace is loose. 你的鞋帶鬆了。

  ***經典篇***

  1. Take off your hat. It doesn’t fit. 取下你的帽子,它不適合你。

  2. He is a very creative student. 他是個很有創造力的學生。

  3. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你說的很有意思。

  4. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在這一點上,我不能同意你的意見。

  5. You’ve got the point. 你抓住了問題的實質。

  6. That’s the point. 這正是問題的關鍵。

  7. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同學正在熱烈討論。

  8. Let’s just run through the arguments for and against. 我們來看一下贊成和反對的理由。

  9. Please sum up what you said just now. 請把你剛才說的總結一下。

  10. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 關於這點,誰還有什麼別的要說嗎?

  11. Does anybody share David’s opinion? 有誰同意大衛的觀點嗎?

  12. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什麼證據可以支援你的說法嗎?

  13. Well, it depends. 這得視情況而定。

  14. I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further. 我想我們沒有必要進一步討論這個問題。

  15. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有兩面性。

  16. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最後我們達成了一致。

  17. I want to be a journalist after graduation. 畢業後我想當記者。

  18. If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic. 如果明天不下雨,我們就去野餐。

  19. As soon as he comes, we’ll let him know. 他一來,我們就告訴他。

  20.You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time. 只要你按時交房租,你就能住這兒。