英語對話範文

  對話教學是小學英語教學中必不可少的內容,對話貫穿於教材的始終。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  Todd: Hello, Matt!

  你好,馬特!

  Matt: Hello, Todd!

  你好,託德!

  Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. OK! First question, do you have a pet?

  馬特,我將會問你幾個關於寵物的問題。好的!第一個問題,你養寵物嗎?

  Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs for helping blind people.

  是的,事實上,在我媽媽的房子裡,我們養了三隻寵物,兩隻狗和一直貓。我家培養的是能幫助盲人的導盲犬。

  Todd: Oh, really!

  哦,真的嗎!

  Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?

  哇,那麼怎麼訓練導盲犬呢?

  Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, right...we get them when they're puppies.....and so we train them basic...you know, sit, come... really basic things...then, after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.

  如何訓練導盲犬?這其實是一個長期的過程。我們會帶回來出生不久的幼犬。接著訓練小狗基本功,比如坐下,過來這些很基本的東西。然後,等到它們兩歲大,我們會送它去一家培訓學校。

  Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!

  哇,太棒了!

  Matt: Yeah, yeah!

  是的。

  Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?

  一次訓練幾隻導盲犬呢?

  Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we are training.

  只有一隻!我們自己養只狗,還有一隻訓練中的導盲犬。

  Todd: Oh, OK.

  好的。

  Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.

  一次只訓練一隻。

  Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?

  你有沒有偶遇自己訓練過的導盲犬,例如在街上,有沒有類似的重聚?

  Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the pets so, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.

  有時候我會看到它們,導盲犬和訓練人相聚是約定俗成的的慣例,訓練人偶爾可以看它們。

  Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?

  哇,太酷了。那麼人們為什麼要養寵物?

  Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebody there for you that will like you no matter what.

  我想最重要的一個原因就是寵物對主人的陪伴!無論如何,寵物總會圍繞在主人身邊,不問原因地喜愛自己的主人。

  Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets people keep?

  是的,確實如此。那麼除了貓,狗和魚,人們還養什麼寵物?

  Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all types of things don't they.

  我想如果你是馴獸師Sigreid和Roy,也許你能養一隻老虎或獅子。我想各種動物都能成為人類的寵物。

  Todd: Yeah.

  是的。

  Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferrets and insects, spiders...

  我的一位朋友就養了一條蛇。我忘了你是否提到過,蛇,雪貂,昆蟲,蜘蛛都可以成為人類的寵物。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Matt: All kinds of things.

  各種動物。

  Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping a pet?

  好的,養一隻寵物所需的花費是多少呢?

  Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog in your house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everything they can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpet and things like that..so.. it can be a hassle.

  食物也許是最大的開銷,但如果你養的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋裡,我們曾經就把許多小狗放到屋裡,它們會把屋裡能咬的東西都咬了,因此我們老得換新鞋,而且還得清理地攤上的尿痕等,這些也很麻煩。

  Todd: Yeah, OK. Thanks a lot, and by the way, where are you from?

  好的。十分謝謝,順便一提,你來自哪裡?

  Matt: I'm from the U.S.A., from Minnesota.

  我來自美國,明尼蘇達州。

  2

  Jessica: OK, my mother and father. Let's see. My mom is three years older than my dad, and they are like night and day. My mom is 5 foot 4, on a good day, 5 foot 2, I think in real life, and she is very sweet and very nice, and very caring, and very cute, everybody tells her how young she looks, and how she resembles my sister, perhaps. My father is very much completely opposite that. He is a very big man, very loud, very funny, very boisterous. He makes friends no matter where he goes. For example, sometimes he goes to Florida and makes all sorts of good friends. He'll just go off. He's kind of a magnet to people, and so my parents are completely opposite, and they complement each other very well. My dad has a very good sense of humor. My mom is very gentle. Very nice.

  好的,我的父母。我的母親比我父親大三歲,他們十分不同,就像白天和黑夜的區別一樣。我母親高5.4英尺,但我認為她的真實身高只有5.2英尺。她很親切,和藹,很會照顧人。她很可愛,所有人都跟她說她看上去很年輕,和我像姐妹花一樣。我的父親是完全相反的一個人。他個子很大,大嗓門,風趣,愛說話。他走到哪裡都能交到朋友。例如,又一次他去了弗羅裡達州就交到了各種各樣的好朋友。他就是簡單地去了,彷彿他對人有磁力一樣。因此我的父母是完全相反的兩個人,他們互補得很好。我父親很幽默,我母親溫柔和善。

  Todd: When is the last time you talked to you parents?

  你上次和你父母談話時什麼時候?

  Jessica: I talked to them probably about two weeks ago. Yeah, everything is going well.

  我上次和他們談話是兩週前。一切都進行得很順利。

  Todd: Are you going to see them soon?

  你最近會去看他們嗎?

  Jessica: I am going to go home after the holidays and we're going to have a Christmas kind of in January or February. Yeah, depending on when my brother can come in.

  假期過後我會回家,我們會在一月或是二月再聚在一起慶祝聖誕節,具體要看我的兄弟什麼時候回來。

  Todd: OK. And who are you more like, your mother or your father?

  好的。你的父母,你更喜歡誰?

  Jessica: I think I have traits of both, actually. I look more like my mother, except that I am about a foot taller. Yeah, I resemble my mom more. I think I have both of the characteristics of my mom and dad.

  實際上,兩個我都喜歡。我長得很像我母親,雖然我比她高1英尺。是的,我像我母親。但我兼有父母兩個人的性格特徵。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

  好的,謝謝。

  3

  lily:

  excuse me. my wallet was stolen.

  打擾了,我的錢包被偷了。

  policeman:

  what kind of wallet?

  什麼樣的?

  lily:

  it's a medium-size one, red leather.

  中等大小,紅的,皮的。

  policeman:

  what was in it?

  裡面都有什麼?

  lily:

  my driver's license, some credit cards, and more than $200 in cash.

  我的駕照,信用卡和兩百多塊錢現金。

  policeman:

  ok. please fill out this form to report the theft. we'll contact you if we find it.

  嗯。請寫一下被盜經過。我們找到後會跟你聯絡的。