七年級下冊英語小笑話

  近年來,冷笑話作為一種新興的語言現象在網路、雜誌上十分盛行。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  One day a young businessman asked his girl friend, "Dear, will you marry me if I am bankrupt?"

  一天一個年輕的商人問他女朋友:“親愛的,如果我破產了你還會嫁給我嗎?”

  "Of course, I will." the girl said firmly.

  “當然會。”女孩堅定的回答。

  "Do you mean what you say?" the man asked.

  “你是說真的嗎?”他問道。

  "That's what I want to ask you." the girl said.

  “這正是我想問你的問題。”女孩說。

  篇二

  Christmas Eve Service

  平安夜禮拜

  Just as I began my Christmas Eve service, the electricity in the church failed. The ushers and Ifound some candles and placed them around the sanctuary. Then I reentered the pulpit,shuffled my notes, and muttered, "Now, where was I?" A tired voice called out, "Right near theend!"

  就在我開始平安夜禱告時,教堂停電了。教堂裡的接待人員和我找到一些蠟燭,把它們放在禮堂周圍。然後我重返講道壇,整理了一下筆記後,我說:“剛才我講到哪兒了?”傳來一陣不耐煩的聲音:“馬上就講完了!”

  篇三

  A woman was telling her friend, "It is I who made my husband a millionaire."

  “我把丈夫變成了一個百萬富翁。”一個女人告訴她的朋友。

  "And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend.

  “那他結婚前是什麼樣的呢?”朋友問。

  The woman replied, "A billionaire."

  “那時他是個千萬富翁。”

  篇四

  Just Sew the Buttonhole

  我只把釦眼兒給縫上了

  Husband: Did you sew the button on my shirt, darling?

  丈夫:你給我把釦子縫好了嗎,親愛的?

  Wife: No, dear. I couldn't find the button, so I just sewed up the buttonhole.

  妻子:沒有,親愛的。我找不到釦子,所以我只把釦眼兒給縫上了。