感恩父母的英文詩歌

  感恩父母是我們每一個人的最基本的的做人準則,哪一些英文詩歌是和感恩父母有關的呢?下面是由小編為大家整理的,希望大家可以幫助到大家!

  ***一***

  Mother的含義

  M is for the things she gave me.

  M 代表著媽媽為我所付出的一切。

  O means she grows old.

  O意味著媽媽為我操勞。

  T is for the tears.

  T意味著我的成長離不開媽媽的付出。

  H is her heart.

  H代表媽媽對我的一片心。

  E is for eyes.

  E 是媽媽永遠關注著我。

  R means right and right always be.

  R 是母愛永恆。

  Mother's love is like a circle .

  母親的愛就像一個圓圈 。

  It has no beginning and no ending.

  沒有開始和結束。

  Mother, What a nice word, what a great name? I love you so much.

  媽媽,多麼好聽的詞,多麼偉大的名字,我愛你很愛你。

  If I Could

  If I could give you diamonds,

  for each tear you cried for me.

  If I could give you sapphires,

  for each truth you have helped me see.

  If I could give you rubies,

  for the heartache that you have known.

  If I could give you pearls,

  for the wisdom that you have shown.

  Then you will have a treasure, mother

  That would mount up to the skies

  That would almost match the sparkle

  in your kind and loving eyes

  But I have no pearls, no diamonds

  as I’m sure you’re well aware

  So I will give you gifts more precious,

  my devotion, love and care

  [ 中文大意 ]

  假如能

  把你為我流的每滴眼淚化成鑽石贈於你

  把每個你讓我看清的真理變為藍寶石贈於你

  把你對我的操心換作紅寶石贈於你

  把你顯露的睿智結成珍珠贈於你

  那麼

  你將擁有直追浩瀚宇宙的財富

  幾乎與你眼中閃爍的慈愛和關愛相近

  但是

  您知道我沒有珍珠和鑽石

  所以

  我將獻上我更寶貴的禮物

  對您無比投入的熱愛及關懷

  ***二***

  What rules the World ?

  What rules the World?

  什麼支配著世界

  They say that man is mighty,

  都說人力無窮,

  He governs land and sea;

  支配著陸地與大海,

  He wields a mighty scepter

  行使著至高無上的王權,

  O’er lesser powers that be;

  統治著弱小的生靈。

  But a mightier power and stronger,

  然而還有更強大的力量,

  Man from his throne has hurled,

  將人從寶座上掀起,

  And the hand that rocks the cradle

  是那雙輕推著搖籃的手,

  Is the hand that rules the world?

  主宰著整個世界。

  --BY William Ross Wallace. ***1819–1881***

  ***三***

  You taught me everything 你教會我所有的東西,

  And everything you've given me 你給我的一切

  I'll always keep it inside 我都會珍藏在內心深處。

  You're the driving force in my life 你是我生命的動力。

  There isn't anything 如果沒有你,

  Or anyone that I can be 就沒有今天我的一切。

  And it just wouldn't feel right 如果你不在我的身邊。

  If I didn't have you by my side 一切都不對勁。

  You were there for me to love and care for me 你愛我,關心我,

  When skies were grey 當天空烏雲密佈時候。

  Whenever I was down 當我失意的時候,

  You were always there 你總是在那裡

  To comfort me 給我安慰。

  And no one else can be 在我生命中,

  What you have been to me 沒人能取代你的地位。

  You'll always be 你永遠是

  You will always be the girl 我生命中

  In my life for all times 最重要的女人。