有關感恩父母的英文詩歌欣賞

  父母的愛是天地間最偉大的愛,自從我們呱呱墜地,來到這個世界,父母就開始愛著我們,直到永遠。愛父母,我們應該每週一次打電話或者抽時間共進晚餐。小編整理了有關感恩父母的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  有關感恩父母的英文詩歌篇一

  You Never

  你不曾

  You never said "I'm leaving"

  你不曾說過:“我將離開。”

  You never said "goodbye"

  你不曾道一句:“再見。”

  You were gone before I knew it,

  你在我知曉前就已經離去,

  And only God knew why

  只有上帝知道原因。

  There are no words to tell you

  我沒有什麼話想對你說,

  Just what I feel inside

  僅有內心混亂交織的情感

  The shock, the hurt, the anger

  震驚、傷痛以及憤怒

  Might gradually subside

  或許會逐漸平息吧。

  A million times I'll need you,

  千百萬次,我迫切需要你

  A million times I'll cry

  千百萬次,我禁不住哭泣

  If Love alone could have saved you,

  如果只有愛能救下你,

  You never would have died

  你將永不會逝去。

  In Life I loved you dearly

  你生時我愛你至深

  In death I love you still

  你去後此情依舊

  In my heart you hold a place,

  在我心中永遠有一方土地,

  That no one could ever fill

  任何人再不能填補。

  It broke my heart to lose you,

  失去你讓我心痛萬分

  But you didn't go alone

  但你並非孤身一人

  For part of me went with you,

  因為我的一部分隨你一併離去,

  The day God took you home.

  在上帝把你帶回家的那天。

  Things will never be the same

  事情不會一成不變的,

  And although it hurts so bad

  即使它讓我傷心至此。

  I will smile whenever I hear your name

  聽到你的名字,不論何時我都會微笑,

  And be proud you were my Dad.

  為你是我父親而驕傲、而自豪。

  有關感恩父母的英文詩歌篇二

  My Father Was My Hero

  我父親是我的英雄

  My father was my hero, all throughout my life.

  我的父親就是我的英雄,從始至終

  The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

  身為八個孩子的父親,他明白自己重任在身

  When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.

  我小的時候覺得他的身軀是那樣偉岸

  In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

  在我眼裡他無所不能,我們都知道他能掌控一切

  He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

  他的身體和頭腦都充滿了力量

  but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

  但他剛中帶柔,他懂得怎樣做到隨和和友善

  Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

  童年的一天常以他的吻開始

  and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.

  醒來便伴著歌聲,我著實懷念那些日子

  He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.

  他給我唱“美國小姐”,讓我覺得自己與眾不同

  I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.

  我知道我擁有我父親的愛,這讓我有勇氣面對世上所有的挑戰

  From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.

  從他那裡我學到做人要挺直腰板,要為自己驕傲

  Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

  力量與決心是這個好人的特質

  As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

  當他漸漸老去,這種力量讓他保持生機

  Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

  這種不敗的決心還幫助我體弱多病的母親得到了必要的照顧

  He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life

  他愛他的妻子和孩子,他願意為了他們放棄自己的生活

  caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

  他花時間照顧這個女人,他的靈魂伴侶,他的妻子

  Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

  夜以繼日,他與她的疾病抗爭

  A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

  若是一個意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

  With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

  但哪怕自己也疾病纏身,他依舊站在她的身旁

  caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

  照顧她愛她直到她的生命終止

  Twenty days later his own time was at an end.

  20天后他隨她而去

  I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

  我失去了我的英雄,我的父親,我的朋友

  A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

  許多年過去了,生活變了樣

  But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.

  但每當父親節臨近,我還是會在心裡念他的名字

  With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,

  我為他祈禱,相信上帝會在我身旁

  to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

  他看護我、指引著我、驕傲地望著我

  For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

  我是我父親的女兒,總有一天我們會再見

  But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.

  到那時我還會記得,這份愛永遠不會結束

  有關感恩父母的英文詩歌篇三

  Only a dad

  Only a dad with a tired face,

  Coming home from the daily race,

  Bringing little of gold or fame,

  To show how well he has played the game,

  But glad in his heart that his own rejoice

  To see him come and to hear his voice.

  Only a dad with a brood of four,

  One of ten million men or more.

  Plodding along in the daily strife,

  Bearing the whips and the scorns of life,

  With never a whimper of pain or hate,

  For the sake of those who at home await.

  Only a dad, neither rich nor proud,

  Merely one of the surging crowd.

  Toiling, striving from day to day,

  Facing whatever may come his way,

  Silent, whenever the harsh condemn,

  And bearing it all for the love of them.

  Only a dad but he gives his all

  To smooth the way for his children small,

  Doing, with courage stern and grim,

  The deeds that his father did for him.

  This is the line that for him I pen:

  Only a dad, but the best of men.

  只是個面帶倦容的父親,

  結束每日的奔忙後回到家中,

  沒有帶回多少金錢與名利

  來顯擺自己的出色表現,

  但家人看見他回到家中,聽到他的聲音

  那種喜悅讓他喜上心頭。

  只是個養活一家四口的父親,

  無數男人中的一員。

  在每日的競爭中辛勤勞作,

  忍受著生活的鞭撻與嘲笑,

  卻從不怨天尤人,心懷怨恨,

  只為那些在家中守候的親人。

  只是個父親,既不富裕也不高傲,

  不過是芸芸眾生中的一員,

  日復一日地奮鬥,不辭勞苦,

  直面任何可能阻擋他前進的障礙,

  無論何時,默默忍受斥責,

  全因對家人的愛。

  只是個父親,卻傾其所有

  為年幼的孩子鋪平道路,

  滿懷堅定的勇氣做著

  他父親曾為他所做的一切。

  這是我為他寫下的一行頌詩:

  只是個父親,卻是最棒的男人。