說說英語帶翻譯傷感

  Tears down a wipe, and then without a word to go.今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些,希望大家會喜歡這些傷感的英文說說。

  【精選篇】

  1、Everything Has Changed。

  一切都變了。

  2、I wish you loved me。

  但願你愛過我。

  3、I love you already tired。

  愛你的我已經累了。

  4、I love you more than love myself。

  我愛你勝過愛自己。

  5、You are the air, is my life。

  你是空氣,是我的命。

  6、Distance makes the hearts grow fonder。

  距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

  7、The darkness is no darkness with thee。

  有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。

  8、Nothing for nothing。

  不費力氣,一無所得。

  9、All is only you completely。

  所有全部只是你。

  10、I love everything you love。

  【抒情篇】

  1、你有新歡了,我連舊愛都不是。

  You have love, I am not even an old one.

  2、離開的時候,有些話沒親口說。

  When you leave, some words did not say.

  3、這是一個流行離開的世界,但是我們都不擅長告別。

  It is a fashion to leave the world, but we are not good at goodbye.

  4、我還是那麼沒出息處處留意你的訊息。

  I still do not pay attention to your message.

  5、對於無奈的你,我只能選擇離開。

  For the helpless you, I can only choose to leave.

  6、你愛我我愛你,後來你不愛了,而我卻礙你。

  You love me, I love you, then you do not love, and I do not hinder you.

  7、我還沒有剛強到,可以本身來抗全部犯下的錯。

  I have not been strong, to be able to fight against all the mistakes I have made.

  8、愛得痛苦,愛得累,愛是一場空。

  Love is painful, love tired, love is nothing.

  9、把你放在心底,用回憶把你埋葬。

  Put you in the bottom of my heart, and bury you with the memory.

  10、可供懷念的時光,都已經死掉了。

  Can be used to miss the time, have died.

  【經典篇】

  1、當時的熱情,燙傷了自己。

  At that time the enthusiasm, burned himself.

  2、我們好久不見,好久不念。

  We haven't seen for a long time.

  3、不愛的時候連說話都變了味道

  Don't love even when the words have changed the taste

  4、太好聽的話語,一出口就過期。

  Too good to listen to the words, an export will expire.

  5、有一種單身,只為了等一個人。

  There is a single, only to wait for a person.

  6、第一次的愛,始終無法輕描淡寫。

  The first love always cannot be lightly.

  7、不可遺失的留戀,只可肆意的思戀。

  Love can not be lost, but wanton love.

  8、你說過愛我一萬年,誓言變成了謊言。

  You said love me for ten thousand years, the oath has become a lie.

  9、我很好,心還在跳眼淚沒掉面帶微笑。

  I am very good, the heart also not to drop tears to smile.

  10、他就是不喜歡你,才會捨得和你曖昧。

  He just don't like you, will be willing to and you ambiguous.