名家經典詩歌欣賞

  詩歌是用高度凝練的語言,形象表達作者豐富情感,集中反映社會生活並具有一定節奏和韻律的文學體裁。下面小編為大家帶來名家經典詩歌閱讀,希望大家喜歡!

  名家經典詩歌:亞頓河水

  Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes!

  Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise!

  My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,

  Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream.

  輕輕地流,甜美的亞頓河,你流過碧坡青山,

  輕輕地流,讓我一展歌喉把你盛讚;

  我的瑪麗傍著你的淙淙流水安然入睡

  輕輕地流,甜美的亞頓河,別把她的美夢攪碎。

  Thou stock-dove, whose echo resounds thro' the glen,

  Ye wild whistling blackbirds in yon thorny den,

  Thou green-crested lapwing, thy screaming forbear,

  I charge you disturb not my slumbering fair.

  你呀,歐鴿,歌聲在幽谷裡迴盪,

  你呀,烏鶇,哨聲在荊棘叢生的溪谷中鳴響,

  你呀,綠冠的田鳧,你那喜愛啼叫的尊長,

  我請求你們不要打擾我熟睡的姑娘。

  How lofty, sweet Afton, thy neighbouring hills,

  Far mark'd with the courses of clear winding rills;

  There daily I wander as noon rises high,

  My flocks and my Mary's sweet cot in my eye.

  多麼聽挺拔呦,甜美的亞頓河,你周圍的山崗,

  你的河道那麼清晰、曲折、悠長,

  每當正午太陽高照,我便在此漫步,

  目光不離我的羊群和瑪麗的甜蜜小屋。

  How pleasant thy banks and green valleys below,

  Where wild in the woodlands the primroses blow;

  There oft, as mild Ev'ning sweeps over the lea,

  The sweet-scented birk shades my Mary and me.

  你的河岸和低矮的翠谷令人神清氣爽,

  樹林裡櫻草花遍地怒放,

  每當溫煦的黃昏在草地降臨,芬芳的樺樹便賜予瑪麗和我一片綠陰。

  Thy crystal stream, Afton, how lovely it glides,

  And winds by the cot where my Mary resides,

  How wanton thy waters her snowy feet lave,

  As gathering sweet flowrets she stems thy clear wave.

  晶瑩的流水呦,亞頓河,你多麼賞心悅目,

  你蜿蜒地流過瑪麗居住的小屋,

  你頑皮地把她那雪白的雙腳洗濯,

  每當她迎著清波去採集芬芳的花朵。

  Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes,

  Flow gently, sweet river, the theme of my lays;

  My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,

  Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream.

  輕輕地流,甜美的亞頓河,你流過碧坡青山,

  輕輕地流,讓我一展歌喉把你盛讚;

  我的瑪麗傍著你的淙淙流水安然入睡

  輕輕地流,甜美的亞頓河,別把她的美夢攪碎。

  名家經典詩歌:我一無所求

  I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.

  我一無所求,只站在林邊樹後。

  Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.

  倦意還逗留在黎明的眼上,露潤在空氣裡。

  The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.

  溼草的懶味懸垂在地面的薄霧中。

  Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.

  在榕樹下你用乳油般柔嫩的手擠著牛奶。

  And I was standing still.

  我沉靜地站立著。

  I did not come near you.

  我沒有走近你。

  The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.

  天空和廟裡的鑼聲一同醒起。

  The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.

  街塵在驅走的牛蹄下飛揚。

  With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.

  把汩汩發響的水瓶摟在腰上,女人們從河邊走來。

  Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.

  你的釧鐲丁當,乳沫溢位罐沿。

  The morning wore on and I did not come near you.

  晨光漸逝而我沒有步近你。

  名家經典詩歌:磨坊主的女兒

  It is the miller’s daughter,

  那是磨坊主的女兒,

  And she is grown so dear, so dear,

  她長得那麼那麼的美,

  That I would be the jewel

  以至於我願是那珠寶

  That trembles at her ear:

  搖曳在她的耳旁

  For hid in ringlets day and night,

  日日夜夜地藏在她的發間

  I’d touch her neck so warm and white.

  纏綿於她那如此溫暖白皙的香頸

  And I would be the girdle

  我願是那裙帶

  About her dainty dainty waist,

  纏繞在她那纖腰上

  And her heart would beat against me

  我可以讓她的心跳離我如此之近

  In sorrow and in rest:

  無論在悲傷還是平靜的時候

  And I should know if it beat right,

  當我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何

  I’d clasp it round so close and tight.

  我就可以與她緊緊相擁。

  And I would be the necklace,

  我願是那項鍊

  And all long to fall and rise

  整日上下跳躍

  Upon her balmy bosom,

  在她芳香的胸前

  With her laughter or her sighs,

  伴隨著她的笑容和嘆息

  And I would lie so light, so light,

  就讓我如此輕地躺下

  I scarce should be unclasp’d at night

  冀求她在夜裡也別把我摘下