關於打招呼的英語對話閱讀

  在初中英語對話教學中必須給學生創設一個真實的語言交際環境,為學生提供充分運用英語進行交流實踐的機會,使學生能夠加深理解、熟練掌握、靈活運用,達到學以致用的目的。小編整理了關於打招呼的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  關於打招呼的英語對話篇一

  AOperator, can you give me any information on the call I just received?

  接線員,關於我剛剛接到的電話,能給我一些資訊嗎?

  BI don’t know who placed the call. However, the call was from Toronto.

  我不知道是誰打的電話,但是,它是從多倫多打過來的。

  ACan you tell me the calling number, please?

  可以告訴我那個電話的號碼嗎?

  BSure. 416-790-1256.

  當然。4167901256.

  AThank you.

  謝謝。

  BYou’re welcome.

  不必客氣。

  關於打招呼的英語對話篇二

  AHello. This is the Directory Assistance. Can I help you?

  您好。這裡是查號臺。我能幫您嗎?

  BCan you give me the number for Jessica Hanson on locks Ave?

  能告訴我住在Locks大街的Jessica Hanson的號碼嗎?

  AI’m sorry. There is no listing under that name. Are you sure of the name?

  很抱歉,列表上沒有這個名字。您確定名字是正確的嗎?

  BYes, I’m pretty sure.

  是的,我確定。

  ADo you have her address?

  您有她的地址嗎?

  BYes, I do. It’s 109 Locks Ave, L8V 4N9.

  是的。Locks大街109號,L8V 4N9。

  AThat’s an unlisted number. I’m sorry, but I can’t give it to you.

  這個地址下的電話號碼不在列表上,我不能告訴您。

  BI see. Thanks anyway.

  我知道了。謝謝。

  ANo problem.

  不必客氣。

  關於打招呼的英語對話篇三

  AHello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?

  您好,機場通勤預約服務。我能為您做什麼?

  BHi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.

  你好。我想訂一輛計程車,這個週六的早上。

  AAll right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.

  好的。請留下您的名字和電話。

  BOkay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.

  好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凱瑟琳市北斯蒂爾斯大街468號,電話是2899081234。

  AThanks. I got it.

  謝謝,我記下了。

  BHow much will it cost?

  收費是多少?

  AWell. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.

  這個,我們是按照里程計費的。從聖凱瑟琳到機場大概是60美元。

  BThat’s fair.

  這還算合理。

  AWhat kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?

  你需要什麼車型?小轎車還是7座的休旅車?

  BA small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?

  小轎車就可以了。順便問一下,我可以用信用卡付款嗎?

  AI’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.

  很抱歉,我們不接受信用卡。我們只接受現金。

  BOkay. That’s fine.

  好的,知道了。

  AWhat time will you want us to pick you up?

  您需要我們幾點鐘去接您?

  BSeven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.

  星期六早上7點鐘。

  AAll right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.

  好的。我們的車會在星期六早上7點鐘去您家接您。謝謝您的來電。