有關於日常的英語對話

  隨著經濟活動的全球化,英語日益成為國際交往的重要工具,英語教育的低齡化使幼兒園英語教育逐漸成為教育界的一個熱點話題。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  媽媽: Lily, you are close to Tom resently, is it ture?

  莉莉,你最近和湯姆走得很近,是嗎?

  莉莉: Who told you?

  誰告訴你的?

  媽媽: Your father.

  你爸。

  莉莉: He takes things too seriously. I just ask Tom to teach me the math, you know I am weak at math.

  他總把問題想得過於嚴重,我只是讓湯姆教我數學,你知道數學是我的弱項。

  媽媽: Your father cares about you.

  你爸也是關心你。

  莉莉: He is too sensitive.

  他太敏感了。

  媽媽: All right, I will explain it to your father.

  好了,我會跟他解釋的。

  莉莉: Thanks, mum, you are my good mother.

  謝謝媽媽,你是我最好的媽媽。

  媽媽: OK, I have to go, you finish your homework and go to bed earlier.

  好,我得走了,你寫完作業早點睡吧。

  莉莉: I know, good night,mum.

  我知道。晚安,媽媽。

  篇2

  Bob: Hey, Tom, I heard you hired a new manager.

  嘿,湯姆,我聽說你請了一個新經理。

  Tom: Yes, you know I am lack of a good helper.

  是的,你知道我缺一個好幫手。

  Bob: It is ture.

  是這樣的。

  Tom: It is coincidence that you also know the man.

  很巧的是你也認識這個人。

  Bob: I know him? Who?

  我也認識?誰呀?

  Tom: Our classmate, Liming.

  我們的同學,李明。

  Bob: Liming, I remembered, he was always the number one in our class.

  李明,我記得了,就是我們班上那個總是拿第一的李明。

  Tom: Yeah, he’s a go-getter!

  是呀!他是個有才幹的人。

  Bob: I believe he will be a good helper.

  我相信他會是一個好幫手。

  Tom: I agree with you!

  我同意。

  篇3

  Jessica: Irish call voice sexy wont

  吉拉呱啦

  Matt: What are you murmuring about?

  你在嘀咕什麼呢?

  Jessica: It’s an ancient spell. I found it from the Internet.

  那是很古老的魔咒。我是從網上找來的。

  Matt: Wow, creepy! Why do you want to be enchanted?

  啊,好嚇人啊!你為什麼想要中魔呢?

  Jessica: I may not look sexy but I hope to be sounded sexy. Irish accent is now considered as the sexiest voice in the world.

  我可能看上去不性感,但是我想聽上去性感。現在愛爾蘭口音是最性感的聲音。

  Matt: A sexy voice? You need to swim to the abyssal zone. The witch who took the little mermaid’s voice would give you what you want.

  性感的聲音?你得游到海底深處。那個把小美人魚聲音奪走的巫婆肯定會給你想要的。

  Jessica: I know you don’t believe that. But you don’t have to be so mean to me.

  我知道你不相信。那你要不用這麼刻薄吧。

  Matt: Being sexy is too shallow. You are lovely enough. Beauty is out of the eye of the beholder.

  性感太膚淺了。 你很可愛啊。情人眼裡出西施。

  Jessica: I don’t need a gay to tell me what sexy is.

  我不需要一個同性戀告訴我什麼是性感。

  Matt: What if I tell you my grandpa is a warlock? Do you still refuse my advice?

  如果我告訴你我爺爺是個巫師呢?你還是不需要我的意見?

  篇4

  Bob: Tom, what is your ideal?

  湯姆,你的理想是什麼?

  Tom: My ideal is to be an soldier, going to the border to protect our homeland.

  我的理想是成為一名戰士,到邊疆保衛祖國。

  Bob: You have a great ideal.

  你的理想真偉大。

  Tom: I work hard for the ideal all the way.

  我一直朝著這個理想而奮鬥。

  Bob: I am the exact opposite of you, I’m a very practical person, I just want the steady life.

  我剛好跟你相反,我是個非常現實的人,我只要穩定的生活。

  Tom: Your thought is true, but if the country is not steady, how can we have the steady life?

  你的想法是沒錯,但是如果國家沒穩定,哪來的穩定的生活?

  Bob: You are right, happy family is based on the powerful country.

  你是對的,幸福的家庭是基於強大的國家基礎之上的。

  Tom: According to our talk, do you have any special thought?

  談了這麼多,你有什麼特別的想法沒有?

  Bob: You are the vanguard, I will be your supporter.

  你作為前鋒,我在後面支援你。

  Tom: You are so strong.

  你真強!