高中英語經典美文欣賞

  開展課外美文閱讀對學生學習語文大有益處,但要抓好並非易事。下面小編整理了高中英語美文欣賞,希望大家喜歡!

  高中英語美文欣賞品析

  I Think I Can我想我可以

  If you think you dare not, you don't;

  如果你認為你敗了,那你就一敗塗地;

  If you want to win but think you can't;

  如果你認為你不敢,那你就會退縮畏葸;

  It's almost a cinch you wo n't.

  如果你想贏但是認為你不能;

  If you think you'll lose, you're lost;

  那麼毫無疑問你就會失利。

  For out of the world we find

  如果你認為你輸了,你就輸了;

  Success begins with a fellow's will;

  因為我們發現人世間

  It's all in a state of mind.

  成功從一個人的意志開始;

  Life's battles don't always go

  成功是一種心態。

  To the stronger and faster man,

  生活之戰中,

  But sooner or later the man who wins

  勝利並非總是屬於更強和更快的人,

  Is the man who thinks he can.

  勝利者終究是

  認為自己能行的人。

  經典的高中英語美文欣賞

  yesterday once more 昨日重現

  Thank you for the music, the songs I’m singing

  謝謝你的音樂,就是我所唱的這首歌

  Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing

  謝謝他們帶來的所有的歡樂

  Who can live without it, I ask in all honestly

  我很真誠的問,離開了那些誰還能活著

  What would life be?

  生活是什麼

  Without a song or a dance, what are we?

  離開了歌曲與舞蹈,我們將會怎樣

  So I say thank you for the music

  所以我說,謝謝音樂

  For giving it to me

  謝謝給我音樂

  Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk

  媽媽說在我能走之前我便是個舞者

  She says I began to sing long before I could talk

  她還說我在能說話之前就已經能夠唱歌

  And I’ve often wondered, how did it all start?

  我總是想知道,那怎麼可能

  Who found out that nothing can capture a heart

  是誰發現了心靈是不能被捕獲的

  Like a melody can?

  就如同旋律一般

  Well, whoever it was, I’m a fan

  好吧,無論它曾經是誰.我都被迷住了

  I’ve be so lucky, I am the girl with golden hair

  我是那麼幸運,我是個有著金黃色頭髮的女孩

  I wanna sing it to everybody

  我想把它唱給所有人聽

  What a joy, what a life, what a chance

  多麼快樂,多好的生活,多好的機會!

  關於高中英語美文欣賞

  The Sound of Music音樂之聲

  The hills are alive with the sound of music,

  音樂聲迴盪在群山之間,

  With songs they have sung for a thousand years.

  傳唱千年的歌聲在飄揚。

  The hills fill my heart with the sound of music

  山巒喚起我心中的音樂,

  My heart wants to sing every thing every song it hears.

  我的心想唱出聽到的每首歌每件事。

  My heart wants to beat

  我的心想和著

  Like the wings of the birds that rise

  鳥兒振翅的節拍

  From the lake to the trees.

  飛過湖面飛過樹林。

  My heart wants to sigh like a chime that flies

  我的心想與鐘聲齊輕嘆

  From a church on a breeze

  乘風飛出教堂。

  To laugh like a brook when it trips

  如淙淙溪流般歡笑!

  And falls over stones on its way.

  一路在石子上輕盈跳躍。

  To sing through the night

  如徹夜高歌,

  Like a lake who is learning to pray.

  學習祈禱的雲雀。

  I go to the hills when my heat is lonely.

  心靈孤寂的時候我就來到群山中。

  I know I will hear what I've heard before.

  我知道會聽到從前聽過的聲音。

  My heart will be blessed with the sound of music,

  音樂聲洗滌我的心靈,

  And I'll sing once more.

  我將會再一次地歌唱。