經典的英語電影句子

  Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。你還知道哪些嗎?下面是小編為大家準備的一些,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。

  ***精選篇***

  1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。***《亂世佳人》1939***

  2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t

  refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。***《教父》1972***

  3,You don’t understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!***《碼頭風雲》1954***

  4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 託託,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。***《綠野仙蹤》1939***

  5,Here’s looking at you,kid.

  就看你的了,孩子。***《卡薩布蘭卡》1942***

  6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。***《撥雲見日》1983***

  7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。***《日落大道》1950***

  8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。***《星球大戰》1977***

  9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 繫緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。***《彗星美人》1950***

  10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?***《計程車司機》1976***

  11,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞瀰漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。***《現代啟示錄》1979***

  12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!***《殲匪喋血戰》1949***

  13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!***《電視臺風雲》1976***

  14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。***《卡薩布蘭卡》1942***

  15,There’s no place like home.

  沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。***《綠野仙蹤》1939***

  ***熱門篇***

  Fasten your seatbelts You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。

  Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

  Well,nobody’s perfect. 人無完人。

  Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

  Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

  Miracles happen every day. 奇蹟每天都在發生。

  May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。

  Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

  Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

  It made me look like a duck in water.它讓我如魚得水。

  I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

  I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。

  I’m as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

  I wish I could be more like you.我要像你一樣就好了。

  I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

  I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

  I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。

  Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

  Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 繫緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

  ***最新篇***

  Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運。

  You can’t change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的。

  Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

  Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

  Tomorrow is another day.明天又是新的一天。

  To make each day count.要讓每一天都有所值。 This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?

  The end ,is only the beginning.結束,只是另一個開始。

  Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。

  Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事。 

  People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛。 Miracles happen every day.奇蹟每天都在發生。

  Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

  Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

  It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。

  I think it’s hard winning a war with words. 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

  I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩。

  Destiny takes a hand.命中註定。 Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。