適合初中生英語詩歌

  有哪些經典的英文詩適合初中生欣賞的呢?下面是小編為大家帶來,希望對你有所幫助!

  1:

  The village is full of the colour of white, and noises

  滿溝的白,滿溝的吵鬧

  Acacia flowers are blooming, attracting the wings of bees

  洋槐花開了,它讓蜜蜂的翅膀

  To be covered with pollens of the sunshine

  沾滿了陽光的花粉

  If you mix acacia flowers with flour and steam it—

  把洋槐花和著麥面蒸熟——

  We take a short cut to get ahead of the bees

  我們抄捷徑趕在蜜蜂前頭

  And smell the scent of spring

  嘗到了春天的味道

  “Acacia honey, acacia honey—“ Beekeepers

  “槐花蜜槐花蜜——”養蜂人

  Prolongs his cry

  在樓下叫賣的聲音拖得很長

  And the road from to the beehives are prolonged as well

  像從洋槐花到蜂巢的路一樣長

  2:

  Is the burden of my song?

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  Love that is too hot and strong

  如果愛得太炙熱

  Burneth soon to waste.

  它將很快燃燒成灰燼

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  但也不要對我冰冷

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

  Love that lasteth till its old

  不要讓愛的花朵那麼快就凋謝

  Fadeth not in haste.

  我要你愛我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  愛我少一點,愛我久一點

  Is the burden of my song.

  我歌唱永恆的愛情

  If thou love me too much,

  如果愛我太多

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  它不可能像金石那樣永恆

  Love me little ,more than such,

  愛我少一點我更願意

  For I fear the end.

  只因我怕愛會失去

  I am with little well content,

  一點兒我就感到幸福

  And a little from thee sent

  一點兒就會讓我滿意

  Is enough, with true intent

  只要你是真心真

  To be steadfast friend.

  我們的愛 至死不渝

  3:

  Summer for thee, grant I may be

  請允許我成為你的夏季,

  When summer days are flown!

  當夏季的光陰已然流逝!

  Thy music still, when Whippoorwill

  請允許我成為你的音樂,

  And Oriole—are done!

  當夜鷹與金鶯收斂了歌喉!

  For thee to bloom, I’ll skip the tomb

  請允許我為你綻放,我將穿越墓地,

  And row my blossoms over!

  四處播撒我的花朵!

  Pray gather me—Anemone—

  請把我採擷吧——銀蓮花——

  Thy flower—forevermore!

  你的花朵——將為你盛開,直至永遠!