好聽帶哲理性的英語個性簽名

  Do not force yourself to one, you never know in the end how strong.

  不逼自己一把,你永遠不知道自己到底有多強大。

  We had never been friends, I now know that you lied to me all the time ....

  原來我們從來不是朋友,我現在才知道,你無時無刻不在騙我....

  You see the world all wrong, may be you stand slanting.

  你看全世界都不對時,興許是你自己站歪了。

  If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.

  如果你想飛,你就要放棄那些會拖累你的東西。

  There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills.

  任何值得去的地方,都沒有捷徑。

  At the age of the most can bear don't chose at ease.

  別在最能吃苦的年紀選擇了安逸。

  It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be.

  不在於你有多優秀,而是你想要自己變得多優秀。

  Love remained short,but the memory lasts long.

  愛那麼短,遺忘那麼長。

  Its not as good as the envy of others accelerate their pace.

  與其羨慕別人不如加快自己的腳步。

  Girl long snack bar, do not crowd a riverside slag as a flower.

  姑娘長點心吧,別把人海一粒渣當成河畔一朵花。

  You have to learn to ignore all have to learn to laugh proudly watching others smile.

  你要學著無視所有嘲笑 要學著驕傲地看著別人微笑。

  There are always some time, people have when it comes to our hearts, we are not willing to admit.

  總有那麼一些時候,別人已經說到我們心坎裡了,可我們卻不願意承認。

  The tough road often leads to the top.

  艱難的道路經常通往高處。

  Do what you say,say what you do.

  做你說過的,說你能做的。

  I’m actually a very nice person, until you piss me off.

  我其實是個很好的人,直到你惹毛了我。

  The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.

  你的心越封閉,你需要承受的也就越多

  We know not what is good until we have lost it.

  好東西,丟失了才明白它的好。

  Our first appearance of aging but is never desperate aggressive share.

  我們最先衰老的從來不是容貌 而是那份不顧一切的闖勁。

  You can watch the hour hand back to the beginning, but has not yesterday.

  鐘錶的時針可以回到起點,但已不是昨天。

  Even if the reality is riddled with injuries also have to accept unarmed.

  就算被現實傷的千瘡百孔也得手無寸鐵的去接受。

  The value of life is not on the stage of life, and in the role of today.

  人生的價值不在人生的舞臺上,而在今天扮演的角色中。

  If happiness is not in the corner of the road, then it must be in the end of the road.

  若幸福不在路的轉角,那它一定在路的盡頭。

  Learn to be independent, to bid farewell to rely on the weakness of their own to say goodbye.

  學會獨立,告別依賴,對軟弱的自己說再見。

  We are not perfect people, but we have to accept their own imperfections.

  我們都不是很完美的人,但我們要接受不完美的自己。

  Fantasy is of no use, you go good, good stop, we have to face is bloody brutal reality.

  幻想是沒有用的,你走也好,停也好,我們要面對的,是現實中血淋淋的殘酷。

  Only a taste of the pain, had neglected to cherish happiness.

  只有品味了痛苦,才能珍視曾經忽略的快樂。

  Do not find reasons for the failure to find a successful way.

  不為失敗找理由,要為成功找方法。

  Is there a not through contempt, to endure and struggle to conquer fate.

  沒有一種不通過蔑視、忍受和奮鬥就可以征服的命運。

  Then a long way, step by step can be completed, and then a short way, not taking the feet can not reach.

  再長的路,一步步也能走完,再短的路,不邁開雙腳也無法到達。