關於零食的英語情景對話

  有同學覺得在學習英語會很難,要花很多時間,那麼今天小編整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟大家分享一下,同學們要多多開口練習英語口語,才能提高英語成績哦

  我帶了零食來電影院

  AWell, it's illegal to bring food and drinks into the theater.

  帶食物飲料進戲院是違反規定的。

  BToo bad. I did anyway.

  真糟啊。反正我都已經帶了。

  ANo wonder you brought such a big bag today.

  怪不得你今天背了個這麼大的包包。

  BI brought Strawberry Sticks. See?

  我帶了草莓棒來。看到沒?

  AThose are the ones that are pre-dipped in sweet coating!

  這些就是會先裹上一層糖衣的那種!

  BYep. And there's real strawberry chunks in the coating.

  是啊。而且這層糖衣裡還有真的草莓顆粒呢。

  看電影一定要買零食

  AI'm going to go to the concession stand and get some popcorn and Coke.

  我要去小賣部買些爆米花和可樂。

  BGo ahead. Waste your money.

  去吧。浪費你的錢吧。

  AWhat are you talking about? We always eat the stuff here.

  你在說什麼?我們每次在這都是吃這些東西啊。

  BWell, I don't...anymore.

  這個嘛,我再也不了……

  ABut what's a movie without munchies?

  不吃零食怎麼看電影啊?

  BI didn't say I was going to deprive myself.

  我又沒說我會虐待自己。

  我來幫你做鬆餅

  AHey! A real cook gets down and dirty. Besides, I think I look good covered in baking mix...

  嘿!真正的大廚就是如此全心投入,不拘小節。而且,我渾身沾滿鬆餅粉時似乎挺美的…

  BWhat concoction are you making?

  你在做什麼?

  AWell, your making cinnamon toast inspired me to go out and buy a waffle maker.

  你做的肉桂吐司激發我去買了一臺鬆餅機。

  BAwesome! I'm in heaven. Let me help. They're so easy.

  太棒了!我簡直是到了天堂。讓我來幫忙。這很簡單。

  AI know. You just add milk, eggs and a little oil to the baking mix and stir...

  我知道。只要把牛奶、雞蛋還有少許油加到鬆餅粉裡然後攪拌……

  BAnd then you just pour the batter into the waffle iron...

  接著就把麵糊倒進鬆餅機……