馬達加斯加2經典臺詞大全

馬達加斯加2經典臺詞大全

  他們不像你期待的那樣長大 真的很令人失望啊

  It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want it to.

  我還是覺得他太顯擺了

  I still think he is kind of a show off.

  肯定是的啊 他是動物嘛

  You got to give it to him, the guy is an animal.

  如果你們有天來曼哈頓的話 別擔心 打個電話就行

  If you ever come to look at Central Manhattan, feel free to call first.

  不過說真的 絕對要先打個電話 好嗎

  Seriously no, call. OK?

  如果機艙內氣壓瞬間下降 請把面罩罩上

  In case of losing cabin pressure, please place the mask over your face...

  好讓其他乘客 不被你驚嚇的表情嚇壞

  to hide your terrified expressions from the other passengers.

  我們可能這樣就完了 馬蒂

  This could be it Marty.

  但我還是想說 你是個真正的.朋友 百萬裡挑一的

  I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.

  謝謝 夥計 你是最棒的 永遠都是

  Thanks buddy. You are the best ever.

  我知道如果我告訴你 你不會介意的

  I know you won't mind when I tell you...

  告訴我啊 告訴我什麼

  Come on. Tell me it, tell me, tell me what?

  - 我把你的iPod弄壞了 - 什麼?!

  - I broke your iPod! - What!

  按鍵太小了嘛 我受不了...

  The button were so small.

  - 太恐怖了 - 對不起嘛

  - It made me mad. - I'm sorry.

  - 我要殺了你! - 是個意外嘛 對不起啦

  I'm gonna kill you!

  注意 我是機長

  This is your captain speaking.

  我有好訊息 也有壞訊息

  I've got good news and bad news.

  好訊息就是 我們馬上就要降落了

  The good news is, we will be landing immediately.

  壞訊息是

  The bad news is...

  我們會是墜落的

  we are crush landing!

  當你們要航空旅行時 我們知道 你們別無選擇

  When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice what so ever.

  但還是要謝謝你們選擇企鵝航空

  But thanks again for choosing air penguin.

  科沃斯基 傷亡報告

  Kowalski, casualty report.

  只有兩名乘客不知去向 機長

  Only two passengers unaccounted for, Skipper.

  這個數字我可以接受 著陸不錯 夥計們!

  That's a number I can live with.Good landing boys.

  喂 女孩 你夠壯的啊

  Goodness girl. You're huge.

  你的朋友是誰呀? 或者那是你的屁股?

  Who is your friend, or is that your butt?

  你反應倒是真快

  Girl, you are as quick as you all have to.

  所以 你叫摩托摩托?

  So, you are Moto Moto.

  這麼好聽的名字 當然要說兩次

  The name is so nice, when you say it twice.

  我太老了 還不想死

  I'm too old to die.

  我真想親親你 猴子

  I'd like to kiss you monkey man.

  只剩2天可活的話

  Only had two days left to live.

  會實現所有我夢想要做的事

  I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.

  什麼事?

  Like what?

  我想成為職業口哨家

  I'd love to became a professional whistler.

  我現在已經非常令人驚豔了

  I pretty amazing that I did know.

  但我要好上加好

  But I wanna get luck even better.

  完全可以以此為生

  I'd make my living out of it.

  你知道我還會做什麼其它事麼

  You know what else I'd do?

  我要去侵略臨國的地盤

  I'd invade a neighboring country and impose...

  不管他們願意與否 都會強加我的意識形態予他們

  ...my own ideology even if they didn't want it.

  她愛我

  She loves me.

  她愛我的眼睛

  She loves my eyes.

  她愛我

  She loves me.

  她愛我的過去

  She loves my ass.

  她愛我圓滾滾的身材

  She loves my roundness.

  她愛我的強壯

  She loves that I'm chunky.

  她愛我的豐滿

  She loves that I'm plumpy.

  她愛我的嘻哈味道

  She loves my healthiness.

  她愛我的風趣

  She loves my zestiness.

  她永不停止的愛我

  She loves me restlessly.

  她永遠的愛我

  She loves me forever.

  她愛我 因為她愛我

  She loves me, because she loves me.

  聽著 摩托摩托 你最好像女皇一樣待這位女士

  Listen Mototo, you'd better treat this lady like a queen.

  因為 我的朋友 你找到了完美的女人 朋友

  Because you my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.

  我若像你樣幸運

  If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman

  我會天天送她花束

  I would give her flowers every day.

  而且不是隨便什麼破花

  And not just any flowers, OK?

  她最喜歡白色的蘭花

  Her favorites are orchids. White.

  要在早餐送到床邊 六條全麥麵包 正反兩面都塗黃油

  And breakfast in bed. Six loaves of wheat toast with butter on both sides.

  不要麵包皮 她喜歡這樣的做法

  No crusts. The way she likes it.

  我會借她肩膀哭 成為她最好的朋友

  I'd be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend...

  891

  00:54:45,835 --> 00:54:49,510

  整天都想怎麼讓她歡笑

  and I'd spend every day trying to think of how to make her laugh.

  她有世界上最動聽的笑聲

  She has the most...most amazing laugh.

  我是說 我要是你就那麼做

  Well, I mean. That's what I would do, if I were you.

  可我不是你 你最好乖乖做

  But I'm not. So you do it.

  可能有某人不希望 讓這些照片流傳在外呢

最近訪問