關於點餐的英語對話

  進入餐廳之後,基本上下一個環節就是點餐,然後就可以等著吃了。李陽的瘋狂英語眾所周知,現在英語越來越重要。國家也在英語方面進行了不少改革,小編在這裡預祝大家能擺脫啞巴英語,開口就能流利地說出一口流利的英語。下面就由小編為大家帶來幾則英語對話,大家可以多讀幾遍,練一練語感。

  點餐

  C; Waiter, come here, please.

  W: Yes sir? Can I help you?

  C; Can I have the menu, please?

  W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?

  C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?

  C: Cup of coffee. That's it.

  W: OK. Wait a moment.

  .......a moment later

  C: Can I have the bill, please?

  W: Sure. Here it is.

  C: So, how much is it?

  W: $40 altogether.

  C: Here is the money and your tip.

  W: Thank you, sir. Please call again

  休正在餐廳點餐

  a few moments later?

  過了一會兒

  Emma: one sparkling water

  埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

  Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:謝謝!

  Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的„至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

  Emma: Chicken.

  埃瑪:„雞肉„

  Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

  Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃瑪:„煮土豆。好的。

  Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:謝謝!

  點餐要求

  A: What can I do for you, sir?

  先生,您要來點什麼?

  B: What have you got this morning?

  今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

  請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

  A: Any cereal, sir?

  要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

  好的,來一份麥片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

  要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

  A: How do you want your eggs?

  您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

  B: Fried, please.

  煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir?

  還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  不要了,足夠了。謝謝。