關於餐館點餐的英語對話

  隨著國際化社會的逐步形成,英語國際地位確立。在市場經濟不斷深入發展的情勢下,教育部一系列政策的相繼出臺,將英語課程的學習提前至小學三年級,以及奧運會、世博會等事件的推動,激發了少兒英語學習的熱情。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

  休正在餐廳點餐

  a few moments later?

  過了一會兒

  Emma: one sparkling water

  埃瑪:一份帶汽的礦泉水。

  Hugh: Thanks very much

  休:謝謝!

  Emma: Are you ready to order?

  埃瑪:您現在可以點菜嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

  休:是的,可以。請先給我來一份例湯,好嗎——今日的例湯是什麼?

  Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

  埃瑪:是義大利蔬菜湯,可以嗎?

  Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

  休:可以。好的…至於主菜,請給我一份雞肉,好嗎?

  Emma: Chicken.

  埃瑪:…雞肉…

  Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please

  休:再來一點蔬菜和煮土豆。

  Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

  埃瑪:…煮土豆。好的。

  Hugh: Thanks very much.

  休:謝謝!

  Emma: OK.

  埃瑪:好的。

  篇2

  Waiter: Good evening. Do you have a reservation?

  晚上好。您約定座位了嗎?

  Tom: No, Idon''t.

  沒有

  Waiter: How many people are you together?

  你們一共多少人?

  Tom: Me on my own

  就我一個人。

  Waiter: Please follow me.This is menu

  請跟我來,這是選單。

  Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first

  我想先點一個蝦仁杯和一個番茄紅腸湯。

  Waiter: Yes, sir. What main dish would you like,sir?

  好的,先生。你喜歡什麼主菜?

  Tom: I''ll have the sirloin steak.What special kind of desserts do you have?

  請給我一客牛腰肉排。你們有什麼特色甜品?

  Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding

  檸檬派,糖油煎餅,巧克力聖代和奶油布丁。

  Tom: Well, I think I''ll order after I finish the main course.

  等我吃過主菜再點吧。

  Waiter: All right, I''ll bring the soup right away.

  好的,湯馬上就會上來。

  篇3

  A: What can I do for you, sir?

  先生,您要來點什麼?

  B: What have you got this morning?

  今天早上你們這兒有什麼?

  A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

  水果汁、糕點、各種茶點等等,應有盡有。

  B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

  請給我來一杯西紅柿汁。

  A: Any cereal, sir?

  要來點穀類食品嗎,先生?

  B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

  好的,來一份麥片粥。

  A: And eggs?

  還要來點雞蛋什麼的嗎?

  B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

  要,再來一份薰豬肉和雞蛋,我喜歡薰豬肉鬆脆一點。

  A: How do you want your eggs?

  您喜歡雞蛋怎麼做?

  B: Fried, please.

  煎的。

  A: Anything more, sir?

  還要什麼別的東西嗎,先生?

  B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

  不要了,足夠了。謝謝。

  篇4

  A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant

  一對夫婦在擁擠的餐廳外等待就座

  A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

  請問您訂位了嗎?先生,太太?

  B: No, I am afraid we don’t.

  沒有。

  A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

  很抱歉,餐廳已經滿座了。約要等30分鐘才會有空桌。你們介意在休息室喝點東西直至有空桌嗎?

  B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

  不用了,謝謝。我們等一會兒再來。請替我們預定一張二人桌,可以嗎?

  A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

  當然可以。請問先生貴姓?

  B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

  布魯斯。順便,我們可以要一張靠近視窗的桌子嗎?

  A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.

  我們會盡量安排,但不能保證,先生。

  B: That’s fine.

  我們明白了。

  Half an hour later, the couple comes back.

  半小時後,布魯斯夫婦回來了。

  A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.

  你們的桌子已經準備好了,先生,太太。請往這邊走。

  篇5

  A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

  服務生,請給我一張兩人的桌子。

  B: Yes, this way please.

  好的,請跟我來。

  A: Can we see the menu, please?

  能讓我們看一看選單嗎?

  B: Here you are.

  給您。

  A: What’s good today?

  今天有什麼好吃的?

  B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

  我推薦香酥鴨。

  A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

  我們不想吃香酥鴨。或許我們可以先吃蘑菇湯,然後再要點海鮮和土豆片。

  B: Do you want any dessert?

  要甜品嗎?

  C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

  不,謝謝。 咖啡就行了。

  After a few minutes.

  過了一會兒。

  A: I can have the check, please.

  結帳。

  C: George. Let’s split this.

  喬治,我們各自付帳吧。

  A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

  不,今天我請客。

  B: Cash or charge, sir?

  現金還是記帳?

  A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

  記帳。請記入我的“美國運通訊用卡”帳號。