關於指路問路的英語對話情景帶翻譯

  出國旅遊,處處都需要用到英語,其實當你還沒邁進外國境內的時候就已經需要了,今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些關於指路問路的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇1

  Floor Attendant FA: Smiling Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您們旅途愉快嗎?

  Mr. Bellow B: Yes, thanks. 是的,謝謝。

  FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

  歡迎到9樓,我是樓層服務員。如果有什麼需要,請告訴我。

  B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪兒呢?

  FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.

  BELLOW先生、夫人,請走好,沿著這兒走就可以了。

  Mrs. BellowM:Oh, how do you know our name?

  你是怎麼會知道我們的名字?

  FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.

  您們的名字在908房的預抵名單上,把房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?我幫您們開門。

  B: Here it is. 在這。

  FA Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light This way, please.先敲門,然後引領客人進房間並開燈這邊請。

  B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?

  謝謝,我們的行李什麼時候送上來?

  FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.

  您們的行李馬上就送上來了。行李員正在處理當中。

  B: Very wellLooking around the room. 非常好環視房間

  FA: How do you like this room? 您覺得這房間怎麼樣呢?

  M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.

  看起來很舒適。我們很喜歡。

  FA: Drawing the curtains aside The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.

  把窗簾拉開這房間朝南並面對著黃浦江,景色很好。

  M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!

   the room key to Mr. Bellow Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.把房間鑰匙交給BELLOW先生這是您的鑰匙。

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇2

  p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?

  勞駕,請問去大劇院怎麼走?

  p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.

  好的,但是有好長一段路要走。

  p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?

  有去大劇院的公交車嗎?

  p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.

  有,穿過這條馬路拐彎處有一個公交車站,你可以乘坐12路,30路或118路,它們都去大劇院。

  p1: thank you very much.

  多謝。

  p2: you are welcome.

  不客氣。

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇3

  Which Way to Go?

  走哪條路?

  Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?

  萊安:打擾一下,你知道怎麼去聖彼得大教堂嗎?

  Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here. You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.

  德克:知道。離這有點遠,你得叫上一輛計程車到肯恩大街。

  Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?

  萊恩:那它在鄧恩大街是嗎?

  Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.

  德克:是的,沿著大街一直走,到國王角落,那裡你會看到一個指向教堂的標誌。

  Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.

  萊恩:好的,知道了,謝謝!

  Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?

  德克:直接告訴計程車司機說你要到國王角落。

  Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.

  萊恩:恩,謝謝!

  Duke: Don't mention it!

  德克:不客氣!

  關於指路問路的英語對話篇4

  Where's the Photocopy Shop?

  影印店在哪?

  Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you tell me where I can do that?

  艾米麗:嗨,我想影印幾張表格,你能告訴我影印店在哪嗎?

  Ann: Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three minutes away.

  安:山姆廣場那邊有個影印店,從十字路口向左走,就三分鐘的路程。

  Emily: Thank you so much.

  艾米麗:謝謝!

  Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!

  安:不客氣,祝你好運!

  Emily: Same to you...Oh, can I find a good restaurant up there?

  艾米麗:還有一件事,那裡的路上有好的飯店嗎?

  Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.

  安:沒有,飯店的話你還得向前走,大街另一邊有一個FOODMART。

  Emily: Thanks again!

  艾米麗:再次感謝!

  Ann: My pleasure!

  安:不客氣!

>>>下一頁更多“問路情景英語對話帶翻譯”