關於大學生兩人英語對話情景帶翻譯

  如今沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些簡單的日常英語對話技巧也是很有必要的!今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些關於大學生兩人英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

  關於大學生兩人英語對話篇1

  Ann: Are you sick?

  你生病了嗎?

  Lily: No, I am fine.

  沒有啊,我很好。

  Ann: But you seem a bit sad.

  但是你似乎有點傷感啊。

  Lily: It was that I saw a bunch of roses thrown beside the trash can and I observed a moment of silence to it, but the keeper of our building saw what I doing and laughed.

  我剛剛在垃圾桶旁邊看到一束被扔掉的玫瑰花,我為它默哀了一下,然後我們樓棟的管理員看到了,他在笑。

  Ann: Oh, you really did something funny.

  哦,你的確做了可笑的事情。

  Lily: But don’t you think the fate of the bunch of roses is very sad?

  但是你不認為這束玫瑰花的下場挺悲劇的嗎?

  Ann: I don’t think so. What would do when you find your flowers have withered up?

  我不這麼認為,當你發現你的花都枯萎了,你會怎麼做?

  Lily: I don’t know, but I think I would keep the flowers and put them into a tiny sack.

  我不知道,但是我想我會把花保留起來,然後放到一個小布袋裡。

  Ann: You are very smart to make use of them, but not everyone has the same thought.

  你很聰明地利用了他們,但是不是每個人都有一樣的想法的。

  Lily: It’s might be.

  可能吧。

  關於大學生兩人英語對話篇2

  Luna: Some hotels will provide meticulous service that they will pass toilet papers just after going to the WC for guest. Take a cite of a hotel in Shenzhen. There will still be a waiter standing beside you when you are pissing. And he will pass the toilet paper quickly as soon as you finished.

  有的酒店服務特別周到,上完廁所之後都有遞紙巾服務。深圳就有一個酒店,男士正在尿尿的時候,旁邊就有個人在那看著,看你快結束了,馬上就把紙巾遞上去。

  Uncle Tony: How uncomfortable it is!

  那多不自在!

  Luna: How fine the service is!

  這服務多周到!

  Uncle Tony: There is also some automatic service without anybody in the hotel toilet. Once I went to the WC in a five-star hotel. After finishing, I found out something was the same hight to the urinal. So I moved my face to have a look on it. Suddenly, a column of water spurt to my face.

  也有酒店廁所的服務是自動化的,沒有人。一次我在五星級大酒店上廁所,上完之後,發現有一個和便池一邊高的東西,我就把臉湊過去看,結果一股水,一下子就噴到我臉上了。

  Luna: Oh! Didn’t it wash the ass?

  啊!那不是洗屁股的麼!

  Uncle Tony: Yeah, but I didn’t know then!

  是啊,我當時不知道啊!

  Luna: Was it inductive?

  那個是感應的麼?

  Uncle Tony: Maybe.

  可能是.

  Luna: Haw haw! There should be a “Test Ass Machine” and the “Voice Alarm System”. When your face approaches to it, it will said, “ I’m so sorry, this is the false ass, please change to the true ass!”

  哈哈!那玩意上面應該有個驗屁屁機,還有語音系統報警,當你臉湊過去的時候,他就說:“對不起這張是假屁屁,請換真屁屁!”

  Uncle Tony: My face wouldn’t be spurt in this way.

  這樣我的臉就不能被噴到了。

  Luna: Yeah, but sometimes a face is so same like a ass. It is a little difficult for the Test Ass Machine to identify much clearly. We’d better allow for it. Haw haw!

  是啊,但是人的臉和屁股真的長的挺像的。要辨認那麼清楚,還挺為難那個驗屁屁機的,我們也得理解它的苦衷。哈哈~~~

  關於大學生兩人英語對話篇3

  Ann: Tomorrow,we will have a picnic.

  我們明天要去野炊。

  Lily: Really? I’d like to take part in.

  真的嗎?我也要參加。

  Ann: Have you finished your work?

  你工作完成了嗎?

  Lily: Yeah, everything worked out well.

  恩,所有的事都解決好了。

  Ann: Good, Count you on.

  好,算上你。

  Lily: Do we need to prepare something?

  我們需要準備些東西嗎?

  Ann: Of course, I arrange you to take a pan with us.

  當然,我安排你帶個平底鍋吧。

  Lily: Pan? But I have no pan, I never cook at home.

  平底鍋?但是我沒有啊,我在家從不煮飯的。

  Ann: If so, what can you do?

  這樣的話,那你能幹什麼?

  Lily: I can eat, it is my speciality.

  我能吃,這是我的專長。