關於餐廳投訴的英語對話情景2


  餐廳投訴英語情景對話篇4

  A:Waiter, can you come here for a moment?

  服務員,能過來一下嗎?

  B:Yes, is there something wrong?

  好的,有什麼問題嗎?

  A:I'm afraid you've made a mistake. This isn't what I ordered.

  恐怕你搞錯了,這不是我點的菜。

  B:So sorry, I must have confused the orders. I'll check it.

  非常抱歉,一定是我搞混點選單了,我去查一下。

  A:And also this soup is cold.

  還有,這碗湯也是涼的。

  B:I'm really sorry, I'll bring you a hot one right away.

  實在對不起,我馬上給您換一碗熱湯來。

  餐廳投訴英語情景對話篇5

  Customer : Excuse me, there is a hair in my food and the food seems to be cold.

  你好,我的食物裡頭髮,而且食物好像還是冷的。

  Waiter: I’m sorry about that, but I am not noticing any hair, ma'am.

  很抱歉,但是我好像沒有看到頭髮,女士。

  Customer: How can you not see it? It is right here!! I want to speak to the manager.

  你怎麼會看不到?就在這裡啊!叫你們經理過來。

  Waiter : Right away, Ma'am.

  好的,馬上。

  Couple of minutes go by...

  幾分鐘後……

  Manager: Ma'am, I am Manager, Jack. What seems to be the problem?

  女士,我是經理傑克,請問出了什麼問題呢?

  Customer: Well, as I mentioned to the waiter, there is a hair in my food and my food seems to be cold.

  就像我之前和服務員說的,我的食物裡有頭髮,而且我的食物還是冷的。

  Manager: Oh, my sincere apologies ma'am. I will fix this right away and it will be on the house. I will personally bring you a new dish right away.

  非常抱歉,女士。我會馬上處理,您不需要支付這道菜的費用。我會馬上給您重做一盤上來。On the house 就是指由餐廳負擔費用

  Customer : Thank you. Please make it as quick as possible, I have been waiting for a while.

  謝謝,請儘快,我已經等了好久了。

  Manager: Of course, ma'am. Again, very sorry for this situation.

  好的,再次表達對您的歉意,女士。

  5 minutes go by...

  5分鐘後……

  Manager: Here is your new dish, ma'am. As previously mentioned, on the house. Hope you enjoy.

  這是重做的菜,女士。就像之前說的,我們會承擔這道菜的費用。希望您愉快用餐。

  Customer: Thank you. I appreciate that this issue has been solved quickly.

  謝謝你能這麼快解決這個事情。