有關下決心的英語句子

  其實英語不是很難的,小編今天就給同學們分享一下英語的口語,同學們快點來學習一下吧,有需要的同學可以收藏起來哦。

  下決心

  走一步看一步吧!到時候再說吧!

  Let's play it by ear. *這是句固定說法,直譯是“憑耳朵來演奏”,意為“順其自然,走一步看一步”。

  Should we go to the party tonight? 我們今天晚上是不是該去參加聚會?

  I don't know. Let's play it by ear. 我不知道,到時候再說吧。

  Let's leave everything to chance.

  Let's just see what happens. 看情況吧。

  我確信我能做好。

  I'm sure I can do it. *表示說話人有把握。

  Are you sure you can do it? 你真的可以做嗎?

  Yes, I'm sure I can do it. 我確信我能做好。

  I certainly can do it.

  I believe I can do it. 我相信我能幹。

  我仍然無法決定我該做什麼。

  I'm still unable to decide what to do.

  What are you going to do? 你打算做什麼?

  I'm still unable to decide what to do. 我仍然無法決定該做什麼。

  I'm still undecided. 我還下不了決心。

  I still can't decide what to do. 我還無法決定我該幹什麼。

  I'm still unsure. 我仍然沒有把握。

  我跟著她。

  I'll follow her.

  I'll go after her.

  我們擰成一股繩地去幹。

  Let's all get together and act as one.

  Let's work together as a team.

  反正,也得幹。

  I have to do it anyhow. *anyhow表示“反正”、“無論如何”。

  I must do it anyway.

  機不可失,時不再來。

  It's now or never. *直譯“現在不做,將來永遠沒機會了。”

  Should I go to college? 我應該去上大學嗎?

  Yeah, it's now or never. 當然,機不可失,時不再來。

  No time like the present. *直譯是“沒有像現在這樣的時間了”。

  Seize the day. *直譯“把握今天”。多在軍隊中用。

  Carpe diem. 不必擔憂未來,及時行樂。 *出自拉丁語,英語中也常使用。

  越早越好。

  The sooner, the better.

  When should I go? 我什麼時候去?

  The sooner, the better. 越早越好。

  碰碰運氣看。

  I'll take a chance.

  Can you jump over the river? 你能跳過那條河嗎?

  I'll take a chance. 碰碰運氣看。

  I'll take a gamble.

  I'll go for it. 我大膽試一試。

  I'll give it a try. 試試看。

  再拿出點勇氣來。

  Have more guts!

  我們總得想辦法完成。

  Let's finish it somehow. *somehow “想方設法”、“不管怎樣”。

  It's getting late. 已經這麼晚了。

  Let's finish it somehow. 我們總得想辦法完成。

  Let's try our best to finish it. 竭盡全力完成。

  Let's get it over with. 趕快把它做完吧。

  值得一試。

  It's worth a try. *worth “有價值”、“值得”、“也許不順利”或“做起來太勉強,但值得一試”。

  I don't think I can beat him. 我想我贏不了他。

  Well, it's worth a try. 但,值得一試。

  我們必須同心同德。

  We must function as one mind and one body.

  We have to work together.

  We must be a team.

  We have to cooperate with each other. 我們必須相互協助。

  你等著瞧吧。

  You just wait.

  豁出去了。

  It's all or nothing. *這是一句短語,最好能記住。

  We're betting all of our money. 我們把所有的錢都賭上吧。

  Yeah, it's all or nothing. 好吧,孤注一擲。