有關含糊其辭和詢問意見的回答的英語口語

  為了提高大家的英語聽力水平,小編今天給大家整理一些可以練習口語的英文,大家有時間可以練一練。

  有關含糊其辭的回答的英語口語

  也許吧。

  Maybe. *雖然有可能性,但較接近於No, 概率只在40%左右,讓人聽上去是否定的語氣。與perhaps同義。possibly更拘泥於形式,但同樣含有消極的語感。probably的可能性較大,語感積極,概率在80%到90%左右,給對方以肯定的,即Yes的感覺。

  Can you finish the report by Friday? 星期五之前你能寫完那篇報告嗎?

  Maybe. 也許吧。

  It may possibly rain, but it will probably be sunny again. 也許下雨,但可能過會兒又會晴了。

  Possibly.

  Perhaps.

  Probably.

  不完全。

  Not exactly. *“不能說完全是那樣”、“不能斷定就是那樣”的意思。

  Do you agree? 你同意嗎?

  Not exactly. 不完全同意。

  Not quite.

  可能是吧。

  I guess so. *不能明確斷定,“好像是”、“是吧”等推測的表達方式。

  Don't you think Japanese people are healthier? 你不覺得日本人更健康些嗎?

  I guess so. 可能是吧!

  I suppose so.

  也許是真的吧。

  It might be true. *聽上去是不太肯定,接近於No 不的感覺。

  Do you think it's true? 你覺得那是真的嗎?

  It might be true. 也許是真的吧。

  It's possible.

  可能會吧。

  It could be. *聽對方說了許多之後,自己也覺得“可能會吧”時使用。

  What do you think? 你覺得怎麼樣?

  It could be true. 也許吧!

  That could be.

  That could be true.

  我不太清楚。

  I'm not sure. *沒把握說時,或不知道時。

  Is he in the office now? 他現在在辦公室嗎?

  I'm not sure. 我不太清楚。

  I'm not certain.

  I can't say for sure.

  但願是這樣。

  I hope you're right.

  It'll be sunny tomorrow. 明天是個好天吧。

  I hope you're right. 但願是這樣。

  有那麼點兒。

  Sort of.

  Is your dog big? 你的狗大嗎?

  Sort of. 說大也大吧!

  Kind of.

  差不多吧!

  It's something like that.

  Is this it? 是這個嗎?

  Yeah, it's something like that. 嗯,差不多吧。

  That's about it.

  That'll do.

  That's about right.

  那得看情況。

  It depends.

  Don't you think you can save more money in Tokyo? 你不覺得在東京能攢更多的錢嗎?

  It depends. 那得看情況。 *on a case by-case basis “基於具體情況”。

  That depends.

  也許是,也許不是。

  Maybe yes, maybe no. *雖然有話要說,但又不想讓對方明白時。

  Are you going to ask him? 你打算去問他嗎?

  Maybe yes, maybe no. 也許問,也許不問。

  但願如此。

  Hopefully. *表達雖然無法約定,但仍渴望能夠實現的心情。

  Can you play tomorrow? 明天能去比賽嗎?

  Hopefully. 但願能去。

  I hope so.

  不能保證。

  There's no guarantee. *帶有也許不可能一切順利的語感, 但可以感覺到成功的概率很高。

  Will it make money? 能掙大錢嗎?

  There's no guarantee. 不能保證。

  I can't guarantee it.

  我想是的。

  I think so. *可以用於各種場合。表達“我想是的”、“是那樣”的語感。

  Will it rain today? 今天會下雨嗎?

  I think so. 我想會吧。

  我說不好。

  I can't say. *不願意說出祕密或不足以提出意見時。

  Do you know where they are? 你知道他們在哪兒嗎?

  I can't say. 我說不好。

  I couldn't say.

  I can't say for certain.

  I can't say for sure.

  I couldn't say for certain.

  也是也不是。

  Yes and no. *無法斷定是“是”還是“不是”時。

  Are the people friendly? 那些人都很友善嗎?

  Yes and no. 也是也不是。

  Fifty-fifty. *俚語。

  喜憂參半。/一半一半。

  Half and half. *表示不能斷言好還是不好,無法確定的心情。同時有向對方表示事情進展得不順利、擱淺的語感。

  Is that new plan effective? 那個新計劃有效果嗎?

  Half and half. 嗯,難說。

  我會試試。

  I'll try. *“試試”、“努力”。

  Can you find him? 你能找到他嗎?

  I'll try. 我會試試。

  I'll do my best.

  I'll try to.

  怎麼說呢。

  It's difficult to say. *用於難以立刻回答時。

  Is your boss nice to you? 你的老闆對你好嗎?

  It's difficult to say. 怎麼說呢。

  It's hard to say.

  還可以更好點。

  Could be better. *考慮到對方的心情,避免給予對方否定的回答。“還有發展的餘地”、“不能說是最好的”。

  Is he a good salesman? 他是個很好的推銷員嗎?

  Could be better. 還可以更好點。

  他給我的回答很含糊。

  He gave me an ambiguous answer. *ambiguous “可以有兩種以上理解的,模稜兩可的”。

  His answer was very vague.

  He wasn't very clear.

  有關保留意見的英語口語

  讓我想想。

  Let me think about it.

  So, you should buy it now. 所以,你應該現在就買。

  Let me think about it. 讓我想想。

  Give me time to think it over.

  請給我點兒時間考慮。

  I need some time to think it over.

  I need more time to think about it.

  我會考慮的。

  I'll consider it. *正式的說法。表達不能馬上回答時,有“請給我時間考慮”、“讓我考慮考慮”的語感。

  Do you like my idea? 你接受我的建議嗎?

  I'll consider it. 我會考慮的。

  我考慮考慮吧。

  I'll think about it. *比I'll consider it.的說法更隨便,比直接拒絕語氣要緩和。

  Will you come to my party? 你來參加我的晚會嗎?

  I'll think about it. 我考慮考慮吧。

  I'll sleep on it. *俚語。

  I'll give it some thought.

  我得琢磨琢磨。

  I'll think it over.

  Will you approve the proposal? 你同意我的計劃嗎?

  I'll think it over. 我得琢磨琢磨。

  請給我一個晚上的時間考慮。

  Let me sleep on it.

  Please give me a raise. 請給我漲工資。

  Let me sleep on it. 請給我一個晚上的時間考慮。

  我得研究研究。

  I'll see what I can do.

  We need longer breaks. 我們的休假有必要再長一些。

  I'll see what I can do. 我得研究研究。

  有關提出、詢問意見的英語口語

  你呢?

  How about you? *回答了別人的問題後,用這句反問對方,有助於對話的順利進行。

  I like New York in June. How about you? 我喜歡6月的紐約,你呢?

  Me, too. 我也是。

  What about you?

  你覺得呢?

  What do you think? *用來詢問“怎麼樣?”、“你的意見呢?”

  What do you think? 你覺得呢?

  I think it's all right. 我覺得沒關係。

  What do you say?

  How about it?

  What do you think?

  What's your answer?

  你的意見呢?

  What's your opinion?

  What's your viewpoint?

  What's your point of view?

  你的建議呢?

  What's your suggestion?

  What do you suggest?

  還有別的嗎?

  What else?

  Anything else?

  What's left?

  Missing anything?

  什麼問題都可以。

  Any question will do. *催促別人提問時“請提問題吧”。

  Ask anything.

  你有什麼建議嗎?

  What do you recommend?

  What do you think is the best?

  你不這樣認為嗎?

  Don't you think so? *徵求對方同意。

  Can't you see it?

  你同意嗎?

  Do you agree? *比較正式的說法。

  給我一個明確的答覆。

  Give me a definite answer. *definite “明確的”。

  I want a definite answer. 我希望得到明確的答覆。

  I need a definite answer. 我需要一個明確的答覆。

  “是”還是“不是”?

  Is it “yes” or “no”?

  Yes, or no?

  這可不算答覆。

  It doesn't answer my question.

  That's no answer.

  That's not what I want to know. 這不是我想知道的事情。

  You didn't answer my question. 你沒有回答我的問題。

  你沒有希望贏。

  You don't stand a chance. *stand a chance “有可能性”。

  I'm running for mayor. 我的目標是成為市長。

  You don't stand a chance. 你沒有希望贏。

  我已經忍無可忍了。

  It's the last straw. *It's the last straw.是句諺語,出自The last straw breaks the camel's back. 意思是往駱駝身上放稻草,放得太多時,就是一根也會把駱駝的脊背壓斷。即忍耐超過了限度,就會爆發。

  That's it.

  It's the end.

  It's the limit.

  I can't take it anymore.

  讓我聽聽您的直言。

  Let me hear your candid opinion. *candid “直率的,不客氣的”。

  Please tell me what you honestly think.

  你有什麼更好的主意嗎?

  Can you think of anything better?

  Have you got a better idea?

  有什麼不滿意的嗎?

  Any complaints? *complaint“不平”、“不滿意”、“抱怨的原因”。

  Any complaints? 有什麼不滿意的嗎?

  No, I'm satisfied. 沒有,我心滿意足。

  Do you have any complaints to make?

  Do you have anything to complain about?

  你不滿意什麼?

  What is your complaint?

  What are your complaints?

  What are you dissatisfied with?

  我是個有氣量的人。

  I'm fairly broad-minded. *broad-minded “心胸寬闊,寬巨集大量”。

  這是一個難得的機會。

  That kind of chance comes once in a blue moon. *once in a blue moon “稀少的,很少”。

  I went out with a gorgeous girl last night.我昨天晚上和一個非常漂亮的姑娘約會了。

  That kind of chance comes once in a blue moon. 這是一個難得的機會。

  照我的想法……

  In my opinion...

  What do you think? 你認為如何?

  In my opinion, we need to cut costs. 我的想法是,我們必須減少經費。*有人用According to my opinion..., 這種表達方式是錯誤的。

  I think...

  我的意思是……

  What I meant was...

  Do you mean fire people? 你的意思是要裁人?

  No, what I meant was we need to use cheaper materials. 不,我的意思是必須使用更便宜的材料。

  What I wanted to say was...

  我想是的。

  I think so.

  我想不是。

  I don't think so.

  我認為這要看個人的看法。

  I think it is a matter of opinion.

  I think that depends on one's opinion.

  那並不重要。

  It's not important.

  那是個好主意。

  That's a good idea.

  那是胡說。

  That's not true.

  對了/沒錯!

  That's right!

  我可負擔不起。

  I can't afford it.

  值得一看。

  It's worth a look.

  這不,你看……

  You see... *非常隨便的說法。

  Why? 為什麼?

  You see, we need to stay competitive. 你看,我們必須在競爭中堅持住。

  The reason is...

  我可跟你說清楚。

  Let's get this straight. *“我得先把話說清楚”、 “這點我可告訴你” 這樣引起對方的注意力之後,表達自己的意見才有效果。

  Let's get this straight, I'm the boss. 我得先說清楚,我是老闆。

  Yes, sir. 是的,先生。

  我是不會做那種事兒的。

  I would not do that.

  I would not do that. 我是不會做那種事兒的。

  I believe you. 我相信你。

  I wouldn't do that.

  I wouldn't ever do that. 我是絕對不會做那種事兒的。

  I'm not the kind of person who would do that. 我不是做那種事的人。

  還有更厲害的呢。

  You ain't seen nothing yet. *按正確的語法關係來說,應該是You haven't seen anything yet.直譯是“你還有很多沒看到呢”。

  A Shibuya is very crowded. 涉谷人多得要命。

  B You ain't seen nothing yet. You should see Shinjuku. 你沒看到更厲害的呢,你去新宿看看。*美國朋友A來到日本。

  不要畫蛇添足了。

  Let's leave well enough alone. *直譯是“這樣就很好了,保持別動了”。表示“這種狀態就很好,所以如果再修改的話就會畫蛇添足”。

  One more hand. 再玩一次吧。

  Let's leave well enough alone. 這樣就行了,到此為止吧!*玩撲克遊戲時。

  Let's quit while we're ahead.

  Let's not try to improve the results. *這種表達方式不常使用。

  肯定是我的幻覺。

  It must be my imagination. *imagination “空想”、“想像”。

  從長遠來看……

  In the long run,...

  Tax cuts are a good idea. 減稅是個好主意。

  But, in the long run, it's not good for the country. 但從長遠來看,對國家沒有什麼好處。