關於大學英文情景對話

  隨著世界全球化、一體化趨勢的發展,英語教學和學習變得越來越重要。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Ann: How come? Why did I always lose my One-Card?

  怎麼會這樣?為什麼我老是在丟一卡通呢?

  Lily: You must have been very careless.

  你一定很粗心。

  Ann: I am in a very bad mood.

  我心情很差呢。

  Lily: I know, but you have to accept the fact.

  我知道啊,但是你得接受事實啊。

  Ann: But I am very unhappy now.

  但是我很不高興。

  Lily: I think you should report your loss of One-Card.

  我想你應該先去掛失一下你的一卡通。

  Ann: It doesn’t matter. There isn’t much money in it.

  沒關係的,裡面沒多少錢。

  Lily: And why are you unhappy?

  那你幹嘛不開心啊?

  Ann: It is very possible that I have to handle another card. And this will cost me twenty yuan.

  我很可能得辦一張新的卡,而且這要花掉我二十塊錢。

  Lily: Oh, it is very expensive.

  哦,很貴呢。

  篇2

  Jessica: Do you think I should take the red one or the yellow one? Mat? Are you with me?

  你覺得我是該拿紅色的還是黃色的那件?邁特?你在聽嗎?

  Matthew: Sorry, what were saying?

  啊? 你剛剛說什麼?

  Jessica: Where did you go? You were not even listening.

  你剛剛想什麼了?你根本就沒有在聽吧。

  Matthew: Sorry. I was still thinking about the movie My sister’s keeper.

  對不起,我還在想那部電影《我姐姐的守護者》。

  Jessica: Oh, that movie is a hit.

  那部電影很熱啊。

  Matthew: Anna sued her parents for the rights of her own body.

  安娜控告她的父母,想得到自己身體的支配權。

  Jessica: Medical emancipation. Unbelievable, right?

  醫學解放。真是不可思議。

  Matthew: As I see it, I think she is doing the right thing. She has been giving since she was born. And now her mom is forcing her to give Kate a kidney. What if the operation fails? Both of them will die.

  以我看,我認為她這樣做是正確的。自從生下來,她就一直在給予。而現在她媽媽在逼她捐一個腎給凱特。如果手術失敗了怎麼辦?她們倆都會死的。

  Jessica: I feel sympathetic. If her sister was not suffering from cancer, there would be no Anna. In some way, her sister created her. She should be grateful.

  我很同情她。如果她姐姐沒有得癌症,根本就不會有安娜。某種意義上說,她姐姐創造了她。她應該感激的。

  Matthew: Anna was helping. Even the doctor said that her sister could not make it pass five years. Isn’t it a miracle itself? Life is complicated.

  安娜一直有在幫忙啊。連醫生也說她姐姐不會活超過5歲的。這本身不就是奇蹟嗎?生活真是複雜。

  篇3

  Leo: Why are you crying?

  你為什麼在哭?

  Lucy: I just read an article, named,"I'll go back to the Year 1997, really hating to part with you all"

  剛一個帖子,叫做“我要回到1997年了,真是捨不得你們”

  Leo: Is it the magical "passing through the space and time"?

  這是傳說中的“穿越”嗎?

  Lucy: No kidding, please. After reading others' reply, you will remember, in your life, there used to be a lot of regretful affairs.

  你不要開玩笑了,很多人的回覆,你會想起,在你生命中,曾經發生多少令人遺憾的事情。

  Leo: Yes, if I can go back to 1997, I will tell myself to study hard and grasp the future.

  是啊,如果回到1997年,我可能會對自己說,“好好學習,未來的路還要靠自己來走!”

  Lucy: While, what a pity. That's the true life, we cannot go back any more.

  是啊,很可惜,現實就是如此,我們再也回不去了。