常用出國旅遊英語口語

  近年來,隨著小學英語教學日益為國家和全社會所重視,在許多地方的小學英語已經成為了一門必修課。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?

  Is there a dining sleeping car on the train? 這有餐車臥鋪車廂嗎?

  Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?

  Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?

  Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?

  How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?

  What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站臺出發

  Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站臺嗎?

  How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?

  Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?

  Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?

  Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?

  How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?

  Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?

  Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?

  Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?

  May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?

  I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。

  May I smoke? 我可以吸菸嗎?

  Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?

  Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?

  Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?

  This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?

  Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?

  May I open the window? 我可以開啟窗戶嗎?

  What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?

  How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?

  Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?

  What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?

  What station is this? 這站是哪裡?

  Where is the sleeping car? 臥鋪在哪裡?

  Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?

  Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?

  Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?

  I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?

  Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?

  I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票

  I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉

  I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉

  I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上

  Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證

  I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間

  Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?

  Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?

  Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?

  I have an Apass 我有A票

  篇二

  Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?

  Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?

  Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?

  To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝

  Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?

  What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?

  How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?

  Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?

  Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李

  Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?

  Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?

  Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本

  What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?

  Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?

  May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?

  Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?

  What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?

  Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?

  How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?

  I’ll get off here 我在這裡下車

  I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車

  May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?

  May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?

  Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?

  Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?

  Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?

  How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?

  Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?

  Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?

  How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?

  Transfer ticket, please 換車票

  How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?

  I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車

  Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?

  How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?

  I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車

  I’ll get off here 我在這下車

  篇三

  May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?

  Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?

  Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?

  Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?

  Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站臺?

  Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?

  Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?

  Where to? 去哪裡?

  How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?

  Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?

  Could you turn on the heating air-conditioning? 你可以把暖風空調開啟嗎?

  Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?

  To this place, please 去這裡

  I’m in a hurry 我有急事

  Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?

  Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?

  Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?

  Please turn to the right left 請右左轉

  Shop here, please 停這裡

  How much is it? 多少錢?

  The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣

  Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。

  What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的遊覽船?

  How many cruises are there each day? 這裡一天有多少遊覽船?

  Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?

  How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?

  What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?

  Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的遊覽船嗎?

  Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?

  What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?

  What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?

  Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?

  How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?

  At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?

  Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?

  From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?

  How long do we stop here? 我們在這裡停靠多久?

  I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色

  I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些藥嗎,我暈船

  Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?

  I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。

  Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?

  I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。

  This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。

  What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?

  I’d like an automatic a compact/a sports car 我想要輛自動檔輕便/運動車

  May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?