關於問路指路的英語對話

  對話教學是小學英語課堂教學中比較普通的課型,它幾乎涵蓋了小學英語所有年級所有單元內容的英語學習。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A:Mike's Mechanics. Can I help you?

  B:Yes, how do I get to your shop from Shilin?

  A:Go straight up Zhongshan Road and you will see our sign on your right, after you pass the museum.

  B:Thank you very much.

  2

  A:Can I also take the MRT to get there?

  我也可以搭地鐵到那裡嗎?

  B:Yeah sure, it's much quicker. Do you know how?

  當然可以,那樣快多了。你知道怎麼去嗎?

  A:No, can I trouble you to lend me a hand?

  不知道,我想你是否能帶我去呢?

  B:Ok, not a problem. Let's go to the station.

  好啊,沒問題,咱們到地鐵站去吧。

  B:You have to buy a ticket first. You want to go to Shi Da, right?

  你得先買票。你要到師大是嗎?

  A:Yeah.

  是啊。

  B:Ok, then you need to go to Tai Power Building Station.

  這樣的話,你必須搭到臺電大樓站。

  A:Where is that?

  那站在哪裡?

  B:Look at the map to see where you are. Then look at where you want to go. The number is how much money you have to pay.

  看看地圖吧。你只要找出你在地圖上的位置,然後再找出你想去的地方。而數字顯示的就是票價。

  A:Oh, that's simple enough.

  喔,很簡單嘛。

  B:Then, when you have your ticket, you go wait on the platform.

  買好票以後,就到月臺上等車。

  A:Anything else I should know?

  還有什麼需要注意的地方嗎?

  B:Just remember to hold on to your ticket. You need it to get out of the station when you get there.

  只要記得保管好你的票就行了。當你到達目的地後,你需要票才能出地鐵站。

  3

  A:Where's the nearest tailor's?

  最近的裁縫店在哪兒?

  B:There is one just around the corner.

  在拐彎處就有一家。

  A:The jacket is tight in the shoulders and long in the sleeve. What about the price there?

  這件上衣肩太窄而袖子又太長。那裡的價格怎樣?

  B:The price is moderate, but their work is sometimes not satisfactory.

  價格適中,但他們的活幹得有時不是令人滿意的。

  A:Is there a better tailor's around here?

  附近還有好一點的裁縫店嗎?

  B:No, there is not, as far as I know.

  據我所知是沒有。