有關於身體健康的英語口語

  同學們一定要好好學習英語,因為英語在我們生活中還是一個重要的科目,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,只要我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,大家趕緊行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  一我沒有買醫療保險

  AOhhh, I think I broke my leg.

  哦哦哦,我好像是把腿給摔斷了。

  BHere, sir, sit down in this wheelchair.

  坐這兒,先生,坐在輪椅上。

  AThanks.

  謝謝。

  BThe doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions.

  醫生馬上就來。我要問你幾個問題。

  AAll right.

  好的。

  BName, age and date of birth, please.

  您的姓名、年齡和出生日期是…?

  AJohn Taylor, 32, May 23, 1970.

  約翰·泰勒,32歲,生於1970年5月23日。

  BHealth insurance company and policy number?

  您購買的醫療保險的公司和保險單編碼是多少?

  AI don’t have it.

  我沒有。

  BWhat?

  什麼?

  AI don’t have health insurance.

  我沒有買醫療保險。

  BWell, this is going to be a very expensive broken leg, Mr. Taylor.

  哦,泰勒先生。這次摔斷腿花費可不小。

  AOhhhh!

  哦哦哦

  二我最近很容易疲勞

  AHello, Doctor.

  你好,醫生。

  BWell, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?

  嗯,威廉斯先生,你怎麼了?

  AIt's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.

  醫生,事實上我沒有什麼大毛病。只是…額,我最近很容易疲勞。開會的時候,辦公的時候,甚至是吃飯的時候,我經常都打瞌睡。

  BHow long has this been going on?

  這種症狀持續多久了?

  AAbout two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.

  兩個月左右。開始的時候我沒有怎麼去注意,但是你看,我今天早上被解僱了。當我們在開一個重要會議的時候,我在我老闆面前打瞌睡了。我覺得非常尷尬。

  BHow was your appetite?

  你的胃口怎麼樣?

  APretty good, I'd say.

  非常好,我想說。

  BYou haven't lost any weight, have you?

  你體重沒有下降,是嗎?

  ANo, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.

  不,醫生。事實上我已經瘦了兩磅。

  BUnbotton your shirt, please.

  請解開你的襯衣。

  AWell, doctor?

  好的,醫生。

  BYou'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.

  你必須做一些實驗室檢查才能確診。

  AWhat examinations?

  什麼檢查?

  BA blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.

  驗血和驗尿。你下個星期再來。下午四點鐘就能看到結果。