電話訂機票英語對話閱讀

  英語對話教學能激發和保持學生學習英語的興趣,為學生提供充分的語言交際實踐的機會。小編整理了電話訂機票英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  電話訂機票英語對話一

  A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you?

  早上好。美國聯合航空公司。我能為您做些什嘛?

  B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.

  是的,我想訂一張下週飛往波斯頓的機票。

  A:When do you want to fly?

  您想何時去?

  B:Monday, september 12.

  週一,9月12日。

  A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.

  我們有周一802次航班。請稍等。讓我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班機票已訂完。

  B:Then, any alternatives?

  那還有別的嗎?

  A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat?

  有一次航班在九月13日週二上午9:30起飛。我要為您訂個座位嗎?

  B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?

  哦......是直航對嗎?

  A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach?

  是的。您願意訂頭等艙還是經濟艙的機票?

  B:I prefer first class, what about the fare?

  我想訂頭等艙的機票。多少錢?

  A:One way is $176.

  單程是176美元。

  B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.

  好的我要訂週二9:30的機票。

  A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?

  一張807次航班週二早晨9:30飛往波斯頓的機票,對嗎先生?

  B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?

  對。你能把我放到12號等候名單中嗎?

  A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?

  當然可以。請您告訴您的名字和聯絡方式。

  B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.

  我叫Lorus Anderson。我的電話是電話是52378651,您可以和我取得聯絡。

  A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.

  若是取消我會通知您的。

  B: Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  A:My pleasure.

  不客氣。

  電話訂機票英語對話二

  A: I want to fly to Hong Kong on October 30th.

  我要在10月30日飛往香港。

  B: I will just see what there is.

  我這就查一下有什麼班機。

  A: I want to go economy, and I prefer the afternoon.

  我想要經濟艙的票。另外我喜歡乘坐下午的班機。

  B: Dragonair Flight KA621 leaves at 4:00 p.m.

  港龍航空公司KA621班機下午4:00起飛。

  電話訂機票英語對話三

  A:Hello. Kennedy International Airport. Good morning! May I help you?

  A:你好。這裡是肯尼迪國際機場。早上好!請問需要什麼幫助?

  B:Hello! I'd like to book a flight to London on April 9th. Is there a flight at11:00 a. m. ?

  B:您好!我想預訂4月9號到倫敦的機票。請問上午11點有航班嗎?

  A:One second, please. I'll have a look at the time table for you. Sorry, that non-stop flight you want is fully booked,but you can catch a UA Flight UA-1699 via Paris at 9:00 a.m.

  A:請稍等,我為您查一下時刻表。很抱歉,您要的直達航班已經預訂滿了。不過,您可以乘坐經停巴黎的美聯航班UA-1699次,上午9點起飛。

  B:To have a stopover in Paris before getting to London, right?

  B:是不是到倫敦之前,在巴黎停留一下?

  A:That's right,sir. But you won't have to change planes.

  A:是的,先生。但是不需要換機。

  B:Okay. Flight UA-1699 will be fine.

  B:好吧。那就訂UA-1699次航班了。

  A:Do you want to travel first class or economy class?

  A:頭等艙還是經濟艙?

  B:Economy class.

  B:經濟艙。

  A:Okay. How many tickets?

  A:好的。訂幾張?

  B:Two. And single-way.

  B:兩張單程的。

  A:OK.

  A:好的。

  B:How much is the fare?

  B:多少錢。

  A:It's $ 1500 for two single-way tickets.

  A:兩張單程票.一共1500美元。

  B:When is the plane due?

  B:飛機什麼時候到?

  A:It gets to London at 8-00 p. m. in local time. Shall I issue your tickets now?

  A:倫敦當地時間晚上8點。現在就給您出票嗎?

  B:Yes. Thank you.

  B:是的.謝謝。