訂機票英文情景對話短文

  出國旅遊,即使沒有一口流利的英語,瞭解一些常用的旅遊英語口語也是很有必要的!今天小編在這裡為大家分享一些訂機票的英文情景對話短文,希望會對大家有所幫助!

  篇一

  A: I want to fly to Hong Kong on October 30th.

  我要在10月30日飛往香港。

  B: I will just see what there is.

  我這就查一下有什麼班機。

  A: I want to go economy, and I prefer the afternoon.

  我想要經濟艙的票。另外我喜歡乘坐下午的班機。

  B: Dragonair Flight KA621 leaves at 4:00 p.m.

  港龍航空公司KA621班機下午4:00起飛。

  篇二

  A: Good morning. Can I help you?

  A:您早,能為您做些什麼?

  B: Good morning. I'd like to make a reservation to Guangzhou for August 2.

  B:早,我想訂一張8月2日去廣州的機票。

  A: Just a moment, please. I'm sorry, sir. There is no ticket available on that day. But we have flights for Guangzhou the next day.

  A:請稍等。對不起,先生,8月2日的票已訂完了,但第二天有去廣州的航班。

  B: May I inquire about the departure time?

  B:請問飛機都什麼時候起飛?

  A:A 9:12 flight in the morning and a 14:00 flight in the afternoon.

  A:早上航班9點12分起飛,下午航班2點起飛。

  B: When will the plane reach for the morning flight?

  B:早上班機什麼時候到達?

  A:At 13:15.

  A:下午1點15分。

  B: OK. I'd like to book a ticket for this one.

  B:好吧,我訂一張這次班機的票。

  A: All right, sir. Please reconfirm your ticket no later than 12 o'clock two days before the flight; otherwise, your reservation will automatically be cancelled.

  A:好的,先生。請最好在起飛前兩天的中午12點前再確認一下機票,否則預訂會自動取消。

  篇三

  A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you?

  早上好。美國聯合航空公司。我能為您做些什嘛?

  B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.

  是的,我想訂一張下週飛往波斯頓的機票。

  A:When do you want to fly?

  您想何時去?

  B:Monday, september 12.

  週一,9月12日。

  A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.

  我們有周一802次航班。請稍等。讓我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班機票已訂完。

  B:Then, any alternatives?

  那還有別的嗎?

  A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat?

  有一次航班在九月13日週二上午9:30起飛。我要為您訂個座位嗎?

  B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?

  哦......是直航對嗎?

  A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach?

  是的。您願意訂頭等艙還是經濟艙的機票?

  B:I prefer first class, what about the fare?

  我想訂頭等艙的機票。多少錢?

  A:One way is $176.

  單程是176美元。

  B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.

  好的我要訂週二9:30的機票。

  A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir?

  一張807次航班週二早晨9:30飛往波斯頓的機票,對嗎先生?

  B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?

  對。你能把我放到12號等候名單中嗎?

  A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number?

  當然可以。請您告訴您的名字和聯絡方式。

  B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.

  我叫Lorus Anderson。我的電話是電話是52378651,您可以和我取得聯絡。

  A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.

  若是取消我會通知您的。

  B: Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  A:My pleasure.

  不客氣。