兩人英語情景對話短文帶翻譯

  英語對話教學是英語課堂教學的重要組成部分,在提升教師教學能力、促進學生學習方面發揮著越來越重要的作用。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  拜訪 對話

  Steven's neighbour Jack comes to visit him,

  史蒂文的鄰居傑克來史蒂文家串門。

  Steven: Please come in!

  史蒂文:歡迎,請進!

  Jack: Hi. Steven. I just drop in and want to have a chat with you.

  傑克:嗨,史蒂文。我只是順便來看看,和你聊一聊。

  Steven: Oh, so nice of you to come here. Have a seat. Please make yourself at home.

  史蒂文:哦,你能來真是太好了。請坐吧,別客氣,像在自己家一樣。

  Jack: OK. *** Sit on the sofa*** Wow! Your house was decorated so beautiful.

  傑克:好的。***坐在沙發上***你們家裝修得很漂亮。

  Steven: Thank you. My wife would be very happy to hear this.

  史蒂文:謝謝。我太太知道了一定會很高興。

  Jack: She must have done a lot of work on it.

  傑克:她一定在這上面花了不少功夫。

  Steven: You bet.

  史蒂文:的確是這樣。

  二

  結識新鄰 對話

  Steven meets his new neighbour Charlie in the corridor. Now they are having a conversation.

  史蒂文在走廊裡碰到了他的新鄰居查理。他們在交談著。

  Steven: Hi. are you new here?

  史蒂文:你好,你是新搬來的嗎?

  Charlie: Yes. I moved here last week.

  查理:是的,我上週搬來的。

  Steven: I'm Steven, your neighbour.

  史蒂文:我是史蒂文,你的鄰居。

  Charlie: I'm Charlie. Nice to meet you.

  查理:我是查理,很高興認識你。

  Steven: Nice to meet you, too.

  史蒂文:我也很高興認識你。

  Charlie: Since we live in the same neighbourhood, maybe we can help each other from now on.

  查理:既然我們是鄰居,以後我們可以相互照應一下。

  Steven: I guess so. I live next door but one, and hope you'll drop in now and then.

  史蒂文:沒錯!我們的住處只有一戶之隔,我希望你常到我家來串門。

  Charlie: Thank you.I will.

  查理:謝謝你,我會的。

  三

  網上購物 對話

  Steven intends to buy a new cellphone online, but he doesn't know how to pay for it. Now he isasking Annie for help.

  史蒂文想從網上買一部手機,但他不知道該如何付錢。現在他正向安妮詢問。

  Steven: Annie, do you like shopping online?

  史蒂文:安妮,你喜歡在網上購物嗎?

  Annie: Yes, I like it, because it's convenient.

  安妮:喜歡啊,因為網購很方便。

  Steven: Last week, I tried to buy a new cellphone online, but I didn't know how to pay for it.

  史蒂文:上週我想在網上買個新手機,卻不知道該怎麼付錢。

  , you should open an account at the online bank. After that, you can buy anythingyou want online.

  安妮:你得先在網上銀行開一個賬戶,然後就可以上網買你想要的東西了。

  Steven: Are there many things online?

  史蒂文:網上的商品多嗎?

  Annie: Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online! ***They log in ashopping website.***

  安妮:當然了,你能買到全世界所有的東西。我們來上網看看吧。***他們登入了一個購物網站。***

  Steven: That's amazing. Oh, an on line virtual supermarket?

  史蒂文:這真是太棒了。哦,有個網上虛擬超市?

  Annie: Let's click to check it out.

  安妮:我們點選進去看看。

  Steven: Oh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will loveit. She loves shopping in supermarkets.

  史蒂文:哦,我明白了。它是仿照真的超市,讓人感覺它像真的一樣。我媽媽會很喜歡的,她最愛逛超市了。