關於寵物的英語小詩歌
英語詩歌是一個包含豐富社會生活內容、語言藝術和文化內涵的世界,是基礎英語教學的一塊很有潛力的教學資源。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
篇一
A hippo is bounding around on my head.
河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,
Gorillas are banging on drums.
大猩猩敲擊著鼓。
A rhino is charging me full speed ahead
犀牛承載著我全速前進。
while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.
然而一隻鱷魚盯著笨手笨腳的我。
A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.
一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。
A tiger is sniffing my clothes.
老虎聞著我的衣服。
A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.
一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。
A tarantula's perched on my nose.
狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。
I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.
我掉到了水裡,鯊魚包圍了我。
An elephant sits on my chest.
大象坐在我的胸部。
Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,
是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。
"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."
“拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”
篇二
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的作業,
That mischievous pup
淘氣的小狗,
got hold of my homework
淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,
and gobbled it up.
就開始嚼起來。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。
It's gonna be late.
要遲到了,
I guess that the teacher
我猜老師
will just have to wait.
將不得不等待。
My dog ate my homework.
我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,
He swallowed it whole.
他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。
I shouldn't have mixed it
我不應該把它
with food in his bowl.
和食物一塊放到狗吃飯的碗裡。
篇三
What does the bee do?
蜜蜂做些什麼?
Bring home honey.
把蜂蜜帶回家。
And what does Father do?
父親做些什麼?
Bring home money.
把錢帶回家。
And what does Mother do?
母親做些什麼?
Lay out the money.
把錢用光。
And what does baby do?
嬰兒做些什麼?
Eat up the honey.
把蜜吃光。
by C. G. Rossetti
- 關於寵物的英語小詩歌
- 秋天的韻味閱讀題答案
- 催人淚下媽媽的朗誦詩
- 小學觀察日記範文
- 秋季感冒咳嗽吃哪些水果
- 早安勵志正能量圖片不帶字圖片
- 雲南省衛生服務副高職稱論文格式要求範文
- 摩羯座適合戴什麼石頭
- 公路貨物運輸合同範文
- 合作使人成功的名人事例簡短勵志
- 西式創意菜譜有什麼擺盤
- 有趣的漢字諧音對聯集錦
- 超傷感愛情小故事-超感人的愛情小故事9個
- 基督教講章勸告門徒警醒
- 護理帶教老師對實習生的評語
- 高中朋友的傷感畢業留言
- 可樂對男人的危害
- 百度輸入法怎麼設定手寫
- 五行缺水女孩取名方法
- 甘心流浪的空間說說
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字