坐飛機的英語對話閱讀

  英語對話是一種基本的交際形式,其在高中英語的教學中十分普遍,與學生的關係也十分緊密。小編整理了坐飛機的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  坐飛機的英語對話一

  T1:Excuse me. Can I change my seat with you? I want to sit beside my friend.

  請問我能和你換個座位嗎?我想和我的朋友坐一起。

  T2:Where is your seat?

  你的座位在什麼地方?

  T1:It's 9-A in the middle part, a window seat too.

  9-A,飛機中部靠窗的位置。

  T2:OK, you mean the vacant one on the left?

  好的,你是說左邊的那個空位嗎?

  T1:Yes,it is. Thank you very much. Let me help you to carry your baggage there.

  是的,非常感謝。我幫你把包提過去吧。

  T2:No need. I have only this small handbag with me.

  不必了,我只有這麼一個手提包。

  T1:Thanks. Have a nice trip.

  謝謝你了,祝你旅途愉快。

  坐飛機的英語對話二

  T:Hello,miss. Where is the button that controls my seat?

  你好小姐,控制座位的按鈕在什麼地方?

  S:It's on the arm rest.

  在扶手上。

  T:Oh,I see. By the way,what shall I do if changes in altitude create pressure on the ears?

  哦,我找到了。再問一下,如果我的耳朵因為海拔升高而感到有壓力怎麼辦?

  S:You can suck a candy or pinch your nose gently while breathing out. That shall help.

  咀嚼一塊糖或者輕輕地掐住鼻子並出氣,那樣會有幫助。

  坐飛機的英語對話三

  T:Sorry,stewardess. Where shall I put my bags?

  請問,乘務員,我把我的包放哪裡呢?

  S:You can place the smaller one in the overhead bin and put the bigger one under the seat in front of you.

  你可以把小包放到頭頂上的行李架裡,將大箱子放到您前方的座位下。

  T:Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  S:Please make sure to fasten your seat belt. We are to take off.

  務必確保繫好安全帶。飛機就要起飛了。

  坐飛機的英語對話篇四

  T:Excuse me, what's the time diffrence between Tokyo and London?

  打擾一下,東京和倫敦的時差是多少?

  S:8 hours. Tokyo is 8 hours earlier than London.

  8個小時。東京比倫敦早8個小時。

  T:It's one day more or one day less from Tokyo to London?

  從東京到倫敦,我們是多過了一天還是少過了一天?

  S:One day more.

  多過了一天。

  T:It means that we will arrive on the same day.

  也就是說我們在同一天到達?

  S:Yes.

  是的。