美國日常生活俚語大全

  美國俚語是美國英語使用中的一種普遍現象,它是人們為了達到某種交際效果和實現某種交際需求而採用的一種語言手段,具有鮮明的語言特點和豐富的文化內涵,下面是小編整理的美國日常生活俚語,大家一起來看看吧。

  美國日常生活俚語摘抄

  I'm at your disposal anytime

  我隨時聽候你的差遣。

  I'm telling you for the last time

  我最後一次警告你。

  Can I speak to you a moment?

  我可否跟你談一下呢?

  I don't know what to say

  我不知道該怎麼說才好。

  I don't mean to offend you

  我不是故意冒犯你的。

  How much do I owe you?

  我一共要付多少錢?

  I can never thank you enough

  我不知道該怎樣感激你才好。

  I don't know what's the matter with me

  我自己也不知道怎麼搞的。

  I know it is a bad time for you

  我知道你現在的心情不好。

  How is business?

  生意如何?

  So so

  馬馬虎虎。

  box lunchlunch box

  盒飯

  Drat it!

  討厭!畜生!

  Drat you!

  你這畜生!

  Blast it!

  該死!

  Nobody's perfect

  哪有人不犯錯誤的。

  Sleeping pill

  安眠藥。

  Been waiting long?

  等很久了嗎?

  Don't be so childish!

  別太孩子氣了。

  美國日常生活俚語推薦

  I can do what I please!

  我愛怎樣做就怎樣做,你管不著!

  I don't want to make a scene

  我才不願意出洋相。

  Nothing to it,I can fix it myself!

  沒有什麼了不起,我也做得來。

  I don't think he is so hot

  我不相信他有那麼棒。

  Mr Right is hard to spot

  意中人難找。

  What does it have to do with you?

  這個跟你有什麼關係?

  What on earth are you doing?

  你究竟在做什麼?

  How can I ever thank you?

  我該怎樣謝你才好呢?

  Will you stop treating me like a child?

  請你不要把我當小孩看待,好嗎?

  Do you give refunds on empties?

  空瓶子可以退錢嗎?

  I took care of the check

  我已付過賬了。

  美國日常生活俚語精選

  I like whisky on the rocks

  我喜歡喝威士忌加冰塊。

  How have you been?

  你近來好嗎?

  I'm so glad that you could come

  你能光臨,我非常高興。

  May I have your name?

  請問尊姓大名?

  Take care of yourself

  請多保重。

  You are welcome

  不必客氣。

  It's very kind of you to say so

  謝謝你的誇獎。

  What is your occupation?

  你是幹哪一行的?

  You think too much of me

  你把我估計得太高了。

  So far so good

  目前尚好。