幼兒英語小故事欣賞

  英語是一種交流的工具,口語交際能力的重要性不言而喻。故事英語教學法是一種創新性教學方法,它能提高學生的口語能力,培養學生用英語思維的能力,在表達、語音、語感等方面也起著突出的作用。小編精心收集了幼兒英語小故事,供大家欣賞學習!

  幼兒英語小故事篇1

  Are Flies Yummy?蒼蠅好吃嗎?

  Tony and his father are eating dinner.

  託尼正和他爸爸一起吃晚餐。

  Suddenly Tony asks his father, “Dad, are flies yummy?”

  突然,託尼問他的爸爸:“爸爸,蒼蠅好吃嗎?”

  Dad frowns and says, “No, I think it’s yucky. Why do you ask me this question? It’s a sillyquestion.”

  爸爸皺眉說:“我想不好吃。你怎麼會問這個問題?這可是一個愚蠢的問題。”

  But Tony says, “ There was one fly in your plate.”

  可是託尼說:“剛才你盤子裡有一隻蒼蠅。”

  幼兒英語小故事篇2

  I Don’t Want to Walk Home

  我不想走回家

  Tom is a very old man. After dinner, he likes walking in the street. And he goes to bed atseven o’clock.

  湯姆是一位老人,他喜歡在晚飯後到大街上散步,在7點回來睡覺。

  But tonight, a car stopped at his house. A policeman helps him get out. He tells Tom’s wife, “The old man couldn’t find his way in the street. He asked me to take him in the car.”

  但是,今天晚上一輛小汽車停在他家門前,湯姆在一位警察的幫助下走下汽車。警察告訴湯姆的妻子:“這位老人在街上迷路了,他讓我用汽車送他回來。”

  After the policeman leaves there, his wife asks, “Tom, you go to the street every night.But tonight you can’t find the way, what’s the matter?”

  警察走後:“湯姆,你每天都到那條街上散步,但是今天你迷路了,你怎麼了?”

  The old man smiles like a child and says, “I couldn’t find my way? I didn’t want to walk home.”

  這位老人像孩子般的笑道:“我迷路了?我是不想走路回家。”

  幼兒英語小故事篇3

  Look at the Sky from the Bottom of a Well

  坐井觀天

  There is a frog. He lives in a well and he never goes out of the well. He thinks the sky is as big as the mouth of the well.

  有一隻青蛙住在井底,他從來沒有去過井外面。他以為天空就和井口一樣大。

  One day a crow comes to the well. He sees the frog and says, “Frog, let’s have a talk.”

  一天, 一隻烏鴉飛到井邊,看見青蛙,就對它說:“青蛙,咱們聊聊吧。”

  Then the frog asks, “Where are you from?”

  青蛙就問他:“你從哪裡來?”

  “I fly from the sky,” the crow says.

  “我從天上上來。”烏鴉說。

  The frog feels surprised and says, “The sky is only as big as the mouth of the well. How do you fly from the sky?”

  青蛙驚訝地說:“天空就只有這井口這麼大,你怎麼會從天上來? ”

  The crow says, “The sky is very big. You always stay in the well, so you don’t know the worldis big.”

  烏鴉說:“天空很大。只不過你一直呆在井裡,所有不知道世界很大。”

  The frog says, “I don’t believe.”

  青蛙說:“我不相信。”

  But the crow says, “You can come out and have a look by yourself.”

  烏鴉說:“你可以出來,自己看看嘛。”

  So the frog comes out from the well. He is very surprised. How big the world is!

  於是青蛙來到井外。他十分驚訝,原來世界這麼大!