有關接電話的英語對話

  大學生英語口語訓練對實現大學英語教學的最終目的---培養學生的跨文化交際能力具有舉足輕重的作用。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  電話線路出問題了 The Line Is out of Order

  A:I'm sorry, Julia! I can't get home early this evening.

  茱莉婭,對不起,我今晚不能早點回去。

  B:What? But today is my birthday!

  什麼?今天可是我的生日啊!

  A:I know, darling. But I do have a lot of work to do, hope you can understand me.

  我知道,親愛的。可我真的有一大堆工作要做,希望你能理解我。

  B:But Steven, why don't you ask for a leave? ... Steven, why don't you speak? Are you still there?

  史蒂文,為什麼不請假呢?……史蒂文,你為什麼不說話?還在嗎?

  A:Hello, Julia? I can't hear you clearly. I'm afraid the line is out of order. Okay, B, listen! How about I hang up now and call you back later?

  喂,茱莉婭?我聽不清楚你說什麼。恐怕是線路出問題了。聽著,茱莉婭,要不我現在結束通話電話,過會兒打給你。

  B:Okay! Bye!

  好吧,再見!

  2

  他出去吃午飯了 He Is out for Lunch

  A:Hello. May I speak to Jerry, please?

  你好,傑瑞在嗎?

  B:Sorry, but he is out for lunch right now.

  抱歉,他現在出去吃午飯了。

  A:I see. Can you give me some idea how long he'll be back?

  喔,您能告訴我他多久會回來嗎?

  B:I think he will be back around 2:00. If you like, please leave your name and phone number, I'll have him call you as soon as he comes back.

  我想他兩點鐘左右會回來的。如果你願意,請留下姓名和電話號碼,等他一回來,我會請他馬上回電。

  A:That's nice. My name is Steven, my phone number is 6789777. Okay, I'll be waiting for his call. Thank you and bye!

  太好了,我叫史蒂文,我的電話號碼是6789777。那我就等他的電話。謝謝!再見!

  B:My pleasure, bye!

  不客氣,再見!

  3

  A:Hello? This is Steven. I'd like to speak to Mr. Brown, please.

  你好,我是史蒂文。我想和布朗先生通電話。

  B:I'm afraid he is not in at the moment.

  他這會兒不在。

  A:Then what time do you think he will be in?

  你認為他什麼時間會回來?

  B:I suppose he won't come back until 6 p.m. By the way, do you want to call later, or would you like to leave a message?

  我估計他要到下午六點才會回來。對了,你是想稍後再打來,還是留個口信?

  A:I'd like to leave a message. Please ask him to give me a call as soon as he returns. He has my number.

  我還是留個口信吧。他一回來就請他給我回電話。他知道我的電話號碼。

  B:Okay, I'll do that.

  好的,我一定轉告。

  A:Thank you. Bye-bye!

  謝謝你,再見!

  B:You're welcome, bye!

  不客氣,再見!