經典英語詩歌及翻譯

  英語詩歌是英語語言的精華。它以最凝練的文字傳遞時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感。詩歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家閱讀!

  經典英語詩歌:我愛這土地

  假如我是一隻鳥,

  If I were a bird,

  我也應該用嘶啞的喉嚨歌唱:

  I would sing with my hoarse voice

  這被暴風雨所打擊著的土地,

  Of this land buffeted by storms,

  這永遠洶湧著我們的悲憤的河流,

  Of this river turbulent with our grief,

  這無止息地吹颳著的激怒的風,

  Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

  和那來自林間的無比溫柔的黎明……

  And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods...

  T然後我死了,

  hen I would die

  連羽毛也腐爛在土地裡面。為什麼我的眼裡常含淚水?

  Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

  因為我對這土地愛得深沉……

  Because I love this land so deeply...

  經典英語詩歌:沐浴愛河

  You are so far away but I feel you’re so near

  縱各天涯,卻似近距

  It's like you’d never left me, never said goodbye

  未說再見,何曾離去

  I can hear your voice in the crowd

  側耳傾聽,足音依稀

  I can feel your touch me right now

  熱吻親撫,尚留吾體

  I can see your smile when I close my eyes

  合上雙眼,笑容歷歷

  And I hold on to that every night

  夜夜想你,天天念你

  To help me understand when I ask myself

  再三問己,難清思緒

  Why of all the people who are there

  人海茫茫,偏偏遇你

  Just to be with me, to share all the sorrow

  揮之不去,憂傷記憶