生活幽默英語笑話三則

  在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘記了放鬆自己。下面小編為大家帶來生活幽默英語笑話,希望大家喜歡!

  生活幽默英語笑話:生日派對

  On a special Teacher's Day,a kindergarten teacher was receiving gifts from her pupils. First, the florist's son handed her a gift.

  在教師節裡,一位幼兒園教師正在接受孩子們送給她的禮物,首先花匠的兒子遞上他的禮物。

  A:I bet I know what it is...some flowers.

  我敢打賭我知道里面是什麼……是一些花。

  B:That is right, but how did you know?

  是的,可是你是怎麼知道的呢?

  A:Just a wild guess.

  瞎猜的。

  ***The second pupil is the candy store owner's daughter.The teacher hands her gift over head.

  第二個學生是糖果店老闆的女兒。老師把她送的禮物舉起來。***

  A:I bet I can guess what it is...a box of candy.

  我敢打賭我知道里面是什麼,是一盒糖果。

  C:That's right. But how did you know?

  對了,但你怎麼知道的?

  A:Just a lucky guess.

  碰巧猜出來的。

  ***The third gift is from the liquor store owner's son. The teacher holds it over head but it is leaking. She touches a drop of the leakage with her finger and tastes it.

  第三份禮物來自於酒店老闆的兒子,老師把它舉起來,但有液體漏了出來,她用手蘸了一滴漏出來的液體,嚐了一下味道。***

  A:Is it wine?

  是果酒嗎?

  D:No.

  不是。

  ***The teacher repeated the process touching another drop of leakage to her tongue.

  老師又用舌頭嚐了一滴漏出來的東西。***

  A:Is it champagne?

  是香檳嗎?

  D:No.

  不是。

  A:Now, I give up. What is it?

  好吧,我猜不著了,裡面到底是什麼呢?

  D:A puppy.

  是一隻小狗。

  生活幽默英語笑話:狂歡聖誕

  A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

  小鎮的一個警官讓一個在主大道上超速駕駛的摩托車手停下來。

  A:But officer, I can explain.

  長官,請聽我解釋。

  B:Just be quiet, I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back.

  閉嘴,我要讓你在監獄裡冷靜冷靜,直到警長回來為止。

  A:But,officer, I just wanted to say. . .

  但是,長官,我只是想說……。

  B:I said to keep quiet!You're going to jail!

  我說過閉嘴,你要進監獄了!

  ***A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner.

  兒個小時後警官去看囚犯。***

  B:Lucky for you that the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back.

  幸虧警長今天參加他女兒的婚禮去了,回來後他心情肯定比較好。

  A:Don't count on it,I'm the groom.

  別指望啦。我就是新郎。

  生活幽默英語笑話:新潮電玩誕

  Professor is handing out the examination papers to a roomful of students.

  教授正在給全班學生髮考卷。

  A:You will have exactly two hours. Under no circumstances will accept a paper given to me after the deadline has passed. Do you under-stand ?

  你們有整整兩個小時的時間,超過規定時間交上來的考卷,不管什麼原因,我絕對不收,明白嗎?

  B:Yes.

  是。

  *** After two hours.兩小時以後。***

  A:Time is up.

  時間到。

  B:Wait.

  等一下。

  ***About 15 minutes later. A students come to the platform and give his paper to the professor.

  大約巧分鐘以後,一個學生走向講臺,並把卷子給了教授。***

  A:Didn't you hear what I said?

  你難道沒聽到我說的話嗎?

  R:Yes,I did. But do you know who I am!professor?

  不,我聽到了,但你知道我是誰嗎,教授?

  A:No.

  不知道。

  B:Terrific.

  太好了。

  Then he stuffed his paper into the middle of the pile.

  然後他把他的考卷塞進整堆考卷中。